Hacking Dios Mios and cfg usb loader problem

AlejandroVarese

OP
Trophies
XP
I have successfully been able to make the game appear in the Configurable USB loader screen, but when I select it, I only get a black screen! My hard drive is FAT32 and 16 kb, and I could install Dios Mios with the Wad Manager (although no changes have been made, at least visual). I really want to play Gamecube games but I can't make the game to run!

AlejandroVarese

OP
Trophies
XP
I have heard that with 32kb or lower it would work. Also, I don't know why, when I format it, it only displays 16 kb and other options that are far higher.

Lumnous

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok heres what you need to know basically

The Parition which is FAT32 must be the first parition on the hard drive because it needs to boot from it, using a parition mananger you should be able to rearrange the paritions hopefully
The Games need to be in a folder called Games and must be extracted by using DiscEx or Cleanrip i have found to be easier to do. (ISOS will not work if they are just stuck in that folder)

It is important for it to be USB1: which is silly because no one says about it but this is important to know if it was not USB1: (As in the first partition)

I hope this helps you.

(Edit: I know this out of having the issue myself and think this is important for anyone to know because it really helps with saving time and questions, lets hope every comes here or we can make it a sticky!)

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with the two programs also, (hardrive is FAT32 with 32kb clusters), the games show up, i start one and the DIOS MIOS screen comes up gives me error that
"Fatal error app_main:dst not in MEM1!" but if i start a gc game with USB loader gx, it starts fine. I prefer cfg and would like to know how to fix this

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with the two programs also, (hardrive is FAT32 with 32kb clusters), the games show up, i start one and the DIOS MIOS screen comes up gives me error that
"Fatal error app_main:dst not in MEM1!" but if i start a gc game with USB loader gx, it starts fine. I prefer cfg and would like to know how to fix this

I get "Fatal error app_main:dst not in MEM1!"

GCLoader got incorrect data when reading from the ISO
  • Verify that your HDD is using 32KB cluster size or less, this error can happen with 64KB cluster size.
  • Verify that your dump is ok, just google for the md5 hash.
  • Try to install the game again (delete the old folder before)

Fireddionysus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I triple checked. Everything I have is all up to date. I sort of figured it out though, I downgraded DIOS MIOS to 2.0 and it works on cfg loader. But Everytime I launch the game. It copies to my SD card and then it launches the game and it works. Anyway I could get around the copying to my SD card? Cause it takes about 30 minutes each time I want to play a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok