Dinkum
TID: 0100A5A020D5E000
BID: 4934F837C6D573D0
Members only
BID: 8B3609ECB49DBBED
Members only
BID: 16346DDFF65961FF
Members only
Enjoy!
Attachments
Last edited by Deadqool,
The final boos has arrivedhere are mine
I’m working on something else now, but if I have time left I’ll go back and look at itCan you make time freeze too? Thank you so much.
No luck finding time..Can you make time freeze too? Thank you so much.
Cheats updated, also took the chance to update cheats that @patjenova made..is it OK for UPD 1.0.2.44?
TID: 0100A5A020D5E000 BID: 8B3609ECB49DBBED
Cheats updated, also took the chance to update cheats that @patjenova made..
Please back up save and test out cheats, I'm not that far in the game.
Please send me a DM. I’m not that far in the game. I need save filesi would like to request cheats for v1.0.2 BID: 4934F837C6D573D0:
1. for the miner hat (the power bar is still decreasing)
2. full relationship to npcs after talking with them or after completing 1 request from them.
thanks.
Warning if you use the stamina cheat in the mines: there’s a game crash risk. I think it’s because if you’re there when it turns Late it saps your health and stamina and the game just can’t handle it. So just freeze time or get out before Late.thanks for the additional cheats.
thanks for the info. i've played this game on pc. that's why i request the freeze time because staying awake during "late" hours is like that.Warning if you use the stamina cheat in the mines: there’s a game crash risk. I think it’s because if you’re there when it turns Late it saps your health and stamina and the game just can’t handle it. So just freeze time or get out before Late.




