Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Ruisu55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hmm trying it on PPSSPP but none seem to be working, weird :/
Found where you got them, according to the poster the codes are linked to the games progress, so maybe we both have to progress a bit before they all work.
Nope, Translation team changed the passwords for the lulz~~ (that got me a good laugh)

Ruisu55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Annoyance is having to answer the very same question again and again. :S

Seriously, guys. Let's use the search feature, for the posts number sake.

Well it also has to do with the fact that on the translation blog, they forgot to remind us that the passwords got changed to make things interesting. I also thought there was a bug with the passwords till I learned they changed them intentionally. Still is nothing that loading the save on a unpatched game and use the known passwords won't solve till we get to know the new passwords :)

But I agree with you that a bit of searching on this thread won't hurt :)

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Well it also has to do with the fact that on the translation blog, they forgot to remind us that the passwords got changed to make things interesting. I also thought there was a bug with the passwords till I learned they changed them intentionally. Still is nothing that loading the save on a unpatched game and use the known passwords won't solve till we get to know the new passwords :)

But I agree with you that a bit of searching on this thread won't hurt :)
Yeah but as stated in my earlier post I'm busy with internal testing and compiling of data for my walkthrough's so if anyone could record the cheats and compile them into a list it would help speed up my work a lot.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far we haven't released any of the new ones, but we had planned to give out some with the 1.1 patch tomorrow. Incidentally, assuming my tests tonight go well, we should be releasing it tomorrow.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
You mean ActionReplay/Cheats codes? If is that, you just need to get the cheat.db and put it in your PPSSPP
No he means the codes you enter in jijimons computer. Also a little challenge for the PPSSPP users here. See if you guys can get the network functions working on the NPJH version or even the ULJS version. (I know it freezes upon attempting and we're trying to figure out why and how to fix it so in the mean time I want everyone working on this)

Deleted member 367507

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I found typo.
- AlturKabuterimon (It has to be AtlurKabuterimon)
- Two "Perfect" titles

Is there an Indonesian or malaysian in the translation team? Coz I found a Tamer named Mee Goreng in Colliseum (It's fried noodles in Indonesian).
I hope the team change special move name in sub mode to japanese version in future patch (Baby Flame, Gaia Force, etc).

Oh I wanna ask about nature. How to get or change nature? and what effects on it?
My digimon nature was Quite and suddenly change to Hardy.
I thought its effect was for training. My partner was Quite, he gets 18+ on intermediate DEF training, +13 on SPD, +15 on BRN and OFF.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've fixed both of those typos and the special skill names in the 1.1 patch, but we don't have any Indonesian members of the group. I'm not certain who made the first transliteration of that name, but it's the same sylables in Japanese, so it was presumably a choice by the devs.

I honestly have very little idea what natures effect. I believe it can have some effect on the results of training, I would expect a hardy Digimon to get a boost to Defense training for instance, but I can't confirm that.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
I did mention this in the info post Sporky :P the nature affects stuff like training results, still testing if it has any effects on battles and skill learning.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm true, I'm guessing that it has a somewhat similar effect to the natures in Pokemon though I have yet to record each nature and experiment with their effects.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish