Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

acedemonden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too. When testing, we have to go as fast as possible to see the text, so we end up using cheats to get maxed out stats.

I thought yall guys would have too, though do tell me if you took the time to least grind a little for fun. I wanna know more about the gameplay since I cant play it without English tutorials.

The PPSSPP community could
I made you this and I thought everyone should see it. It is all I think about.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: GamerzHell9137

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Some things. A lot of the early evolutions are a little easier to get, and you don't lose attacks if you die too many times, but fairly similar.
Don't forget the part about there being a wider story, better maps and newer digimon (why for heavens sake can't those morons add Ophanimon, why!!!!!)

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I thought yall guys would have too, though do tell me if you took the time to least grind a little for fun. I wanna know more about the gameplay since I cant play it without English tutorials.

I made you this and I thought everyone should see it. It is all I think about.
Wow that looks awesome! Is it ok if I use it as my avatar?
EDIT: I couldn't resist to put it as avatar! Sorry!

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nothing making it easier? that doing the old game justice right there. probably why they didn't localize cause Americans complain about how hard the first was.
EASIER? Digimon World + Mojyamon trading = Infinite $$$ = Bye challenge

Re: Digitize is muuuch faster judging by the short time I played. That is, the faster you understand the game... Better. Otherwise, you will run out of resources to make a decent Digimon in the early days!

acedemonden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EASIER? Digimon World + Mojyamon trading = Infinite $$$ = Bye challenge

Re: Digitize is muuuch faster judging by the short time I played. That is, the faster you understand the game... Better. Otherwise, you will run out of resources to make a decent Digimon in the early days!

It not as much about how to make money but insulting something they put great pride in just cause it wasn't as easy as pokemon. they understand now, but back than it was just pissing them off.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's keep in mind that Amazon has had KH3 and FFXV available for preorder for three years, ask me how I know. Bamco already gave their list of game announcements for E3 to the press, and there weren't any Digimon games on it. Still, we'l see, I hope it turns out to be true, even if it means I have to buy a PS4.

Reactions: dimmidice

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It not as much about how to make money but insulting something they put great pride in just cause it wasn't as easy as pokemon. they understand now, but back than it was just pissing them off.
Well, the first Digimon World was the only one to use the true essence of Digimon (since the tamagotchi). Raise a Digimon, discipline it, make it strong... Then battle!

A good title to compare with Pokémon would be Digimon World 3 or Digimon World 2003. Children trapped in a MMORPG where they need to use monsters to earn badges from city leaders, then Elite Four Digimon Tournament. URRRRRR... That thing is obviously .hack + Pokémon.

But yeah, we have far less grinding here. Re: Digitize is faster cuz we have Megas and stuff, some Digimon can be recruited in the very same way, but some awful requeriments were changed/removed... Gladly.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you're making comparisons, I would point out that Digimon World was three years before the original .hack, and "kids trapped in the Digital World" has been a mainstay since the 1998 manga.

Reactions: Hargrun

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the first Digimon World was the only one to use the true essence of Digimon (since the tamagotchi). Raise a Digimon, discipline it, make it strong... Then battle!

A good title to compare with Pokémon would be Digimon World 3 or Digimon World 2003. Children trapped in a MMORPG where they need to use monsters to earn badges from city leaders, then Elite Four Digimon Tournament. URRRRRR... That thing is obviously .hack + Pokémon.

But yeah, we have far less grinding here. Re: Digitize is faster cuz we have Megas and stuff, some Digimon can be recruited in the very same way, but some awful requeriments were changed/removed... Gladly.
How exactly is it "+ Pokemon" when you each digimon still has unique digivolutions, plus you had to train the stats and the battles were mostly to add "boss" features cause it is meant to be a MMORPG. Plus you're forgetting 1 very important thing IT HAD GOOD MUSIC (not to mention the card system which was fun at times) Plus if I recall Re: Digitize is also kids getting sucked into a game :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP