Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

KMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And this matters why? No real reason they couldn't release an incomplete patch, not like it would take that much time away from the project to compile it into a patch for the iso.
Guy just chill out and wait it's better. I cleared out half of the game on a half-patched version and after 1 day of break i spend 2 hours trying to find out what should I do because i lost the toppic

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this matters why? No real reason they couldn't release an incomplete patch, not like it would take that much time away from the project to compile it into a patch for the iso.

It matters because of people like you being whiney little bitches that they may say, "You know what... Screw this.. we aren't releaseing anything." and then where would you be you little whiney pissant?

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

noyukikun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man i would like to have the patch now my game has been collecting dust cause i cant find just the patch all the pre-patches are fake v.v

other then that keep up the awesome job

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
man i would like to have the patch now
f56.gif

noyukikun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[quote="Black-Ice, post: 4638360, member: 286420"[/quote]

awesome way to say no xD ill wait anyway -shrug- i wasn't begging for it anyway it was more of a wish o-o

Reactions: Black-Ice

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They are continuing the translation but on a text file and will insert it into the game once they figure out how to solve the problems, right?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nothing that comes close to a solution, yet.
I'm, by no means a programmer. I researched how much I could, now I have to depend on the people that have the skill to solve this problem.
I can't possibly give any ETA at this time, since I can't speak for how long the people working on it will need to resolve it.

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nothing that comes close to a solution, yet.
I'm, by no means a programmer. I researched how much I could, now I have to depend on the people that have the skill to solve this problem.
I can't possibly give any ETA at this time, since I can't speak for how long the people working on it will need to resolve it.

It would be nice, if you could tell us an estimate about what % you have translated on txt. Just to have an idea

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It would be nice, if you could tell us an estimate about what % you have translated on txt. Just to have an idea

Storywise? About till Binary Castle I think. That would be... um 80% on Text I guess? So close to the end.
But even then it's not simply a matter of insert and you're good to go.
So on paper the translation is close to be done I think. But on reality I can't insert it.
This are the facts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1