MohammedFouadMou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.spiderzmake.webs.com
XP
Country
Egypt
Yo..guys It's been almost a month now? I've heard Rumors that you've stopped working on the patch is that true?! certainly hope not...also I've been really wondering why not release a partial English patch that would help us (A LOT) play the game till the full patch's released?! and major thanks from Egypt ^^

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys still need a website I can help out with it. I can pm u guys 1 i did for a class. Although I won't be able to do the following
Should have some sort of login system so Members can always keep track and stuff.

And secure as well, so files don't get leaked or such

Good luck guys

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yo..guys It's been almost a month now? I've heard Rumors that you've stopped working on the patch is that true?! certainly hope not...also I've been really wondering why not release a partial English patch that would help us (A LOT) play the game till the full patch's released?! and major thanks from Egypt ^^
If you've read anything from any other page, you wouldn't have to ask such a question. If you can't be bothered to read through all the "THANKYOUIMSOHAPPYHAVEMYBABIES" posts despite having mentioned countless times to NOT do that, then read just the 1st post. Status and reasoning for all actions taken are there. :) [/minimod]

Reactions: 1 person

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It never fails to amaze me "Yo it's been a month" EXACTLY.
It is been ONLY A MONTH.

They should a +Spam Button instead of a report button. But then again this thread would be so full of those it would be confusing.

In the meantime: We are working harder than ever and seems like we found someone who can make the Website for us.
That's it for now.7

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tyrain.gif

Hi fans.
I hope you remember this guy. I thought I might share as well one of the artworks I still have on my computer.

There is a load of those, mostly Digimon World 1 Artwork.

Now my question: How would you feel, if one of those artworks would be included into the game?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Now my question: How would you feel, if one of those artworks would be included into the game?

Don't alter the game....leave it as the game's designers intended....just translate it. How would people feel if their favourite Anime had extra bits added into it when it was dubbed and sold overseas? Not happy.

Do a good thing, rather than inserting your own flourishes.

MohammedFouadMou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.spiderzmake.webs.com
XP
Country
Egypt
It is been ONLY A MONTH.

They should a +Spam Button instead of a report button. But then again this thread would be so full of those it would be confusing.

In the meantime: We are working harder than ever and seems like we found someone who can make the Website for us.
That's it for now.7
LOL sarcastic, in case you haven't noticed I'm new here so not exactly used to your "Drill" so, think you can be nicer?! oh and YES I did look into the main post which is EXACTLY why I posted this silly little question I kept watching for updates but...nothing and I did hear from other people (that has nothing to do with this site but also are the ones introducing me to it) that you have paused or completely stopped working on it which made me wonder why...is it seriously killing you so bad to answer peacefully?! it's like "ONLY A MONTH" to you, equals "OMG A MONTH?!" to others(including me)...not that I don't appreciate your work on it, just "discussing the subject" which is the main purpose of the post 8P

Seph54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tyrain.gif

Hi fans.
I hope you remember this guy. I thought I might share as well one of the artworks I still have on my computer.

i say do 1 patch that has original content then do another with the extra you dont want to mess up the game just do a patch with no extra and then work on adding extra first i wouldnt mind the extra stuff lol

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It is been ONLY A MONTH.

That's it for now.7
LOL sarcastic, in case you haven't noticed I'm new here so not exactly used to your "Drill" so, think you can be nicer?! oh and YES I did look into the main post which is EXACTLY why I posted this silly little question I kept watching for updates but...nothing and I did hear from other people (that has nothing to do with this site but also are the ones introducing me to it) that you have paused or completely stopped working on it which made me wonder why...is it seriously killing you so bad to answer peacefully?! it's like "ONLY A MONTH" to you, equals "OMG A MONTH?!" to others(including me)...not that I don't appreciate your work on it, just "discussing the subject" which is the main purpose of the post 8P
Dude, no need to get your knickers in a knot. Like I have mentioned already, 3490475646365736574253646565768797080684736252546576859492885756466578685 people before you have asked the same question and they have been answered time and time again so if you were in his shoes, I'm sure you'd be miffed right? After all the front page got updated ~ 5 days ago and this one actually has a percentage to gauge their progress. And keep in mind, it takes more time to translate the game than it is this entire thread 10 times alongside other complications. And then there's you know... real life. So yea. Tell you what, why not go and do other things first and when it comes, it comes. It's nicer to wake up finding the patch done on a random day than to wait everyday no?

So to spare you the effort of reading, the group is alive and kicking, translation is alongway but not complete, they will not release a patch until it is all done (it's more trouble than it's worth to release partial patches in the long run, trust me).

And just a friendly little reminder. We DO know you are new. So the more homework you've done before asking questions, the more we'd prob like you and not take a stab at you. General rule of thumb ya know? :)

[/minimod]

MohammedFouadMou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.spiderzmake.webs.com
XP
Country
Egypt
It is been ONLY A MONTH.

That's it for now.7
Dude, no need to get your knickers in a knot. Like I have mentioned already, 3490475646365736574253646565768797080684736252546576859492885756466578685 people before you have asked the same question and they have been answered time and time again so if you were in his shoes, I'm sure you'd be miffed right? After all the front page got updated ~ 5 days ago and this one actually has a percentage to gauge their progress. And keep in mind, it takes more time to translate the game than it is this entire thread 10 times alongside other complications. And then there's you know... real life. So yea. Tell you what, why not go and do other things first and when it comes, it comes. It's nicer to wake up finding the patch done on a random day than to wait everyday no?

So to spare you the effort of reading, the group is alive and kicking, translation is alongway but not complete, they will not release a patch until it is all done (it's more trouble than it's worth to release partial patches in the long run, trust me).

And just a friendly little reminder. We DO know you are new. So the more homework you've done before asking questions, the more we'd prob like you and not take a stab at you. General rule of thumb ya know? :)

[/minimod]
I did get a little apologetic between me and myself, I was a bit over exaggerating..I know, just hate when people get mad at me for doing something I didn't mean to piss him off with, U know..

MohammedFouadMou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.spiderzmake.webs.com
XP
Country
Egypt
It is been ONLY A MONTH.

That's it for now.7

[/minimod]
oh and I'd like to offer my help which is probably nothing cause I don't know Japanese and pretty much suck at programming so... :yay:

MacrossSkullOne

"She's a Magical Girl"
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tyrain.gif

Hi fans.

Romsstar, as far as I am concerned. You can do what ever you want. I'm just grateful you and everyone else is making this game available to us non-Japanese speakers/readers. Thank you.

dee200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[
tyrain.gif

Hi fans.

i say do it you work hard on the game so far my as well add your on touch to it to modify it how ever you want it aint like you gone get fired lol..add i say add the whole digivolution every pictures dont forget about dark tyrannomon black wargreymon pre evolution i wonder is bwgm on the game is he

Masterofknees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd support it.

The only thing I miss in this game are mostly mega forms though, no MetalSeadramon, HiAndromon or Machinedramon, despite the rest of their lines are in the game (although you could argue that Machinedramon's champion form would be Mekanorimon and not Guardromon). We are missing classic megas like that, most of them have just been replaced by tons of humanoid Digimon, I miss my machines and actual monsters.

Tyrannomon would be a step in the right direction, because he is simply a badass champion.

josh4class

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost, thank you very much for picking up the slack where bandai dropped it. It was naive of them not to release an English version. Well, the people have spoken and I don't care if Bandai comes out with a release down the road; I'm just going to play this one.

Thank you programmers and translators. Your hard work will make many people happy. Digimon world one, although had some flaws, was one of my favorite games. I hope this one lives up to hype.

Rommstar: you said something about having to study for exams on the 20th?
I hope you you're able to balance this project and college. School comes first man. If you need to take a break to make the grade, I'll be willing to wait alittle bit longer.

HELL YEAH!!!! Personalize this as much as you want. If you want to give agumon a massive dong, by all means, go for it. You're working for free. You should do what you want.

:D :yayps3: :D

-Josh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work