Gaming Digimon World Re:Digitize - Anyone making translation?

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now here is the link:

http://www.mediafire...ee9g2bajhwbh2dm

please if anyone noticed anything should be renamed just tell me what is the word that needs to be renamed and to what should be renamed

thanks and i am sorry if this translation isnt 100% perfect but atleast i tried
What was wrong with the previous one?
Edit: Nevermind I see it..*sigh* time to repack it ...again

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Alright well at the moment i'm repacking the files to see if everything looks right. You know I just realized I haven't played that much of this game...
because you were busy translating lol
or maybe because you werent understanding the story ( unless you understand japanese )

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i wont make a 4th link lol
so pay attention
save / load -> back to title -> yes -> then it says previous save might get lost so please forget about the word save and replace it with data or imagine if the word is data lol

i wont make a 4th link until several stuff needed to be renamed
btw the 3rd link fixed several stuff other than happ. disc. vir.

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
so pay attention
save / load -> back to title -> yes -> then it says previous save might get lost so please forget about the word save and replace it with data or imagine if the word is data lol

listen guys when you go to your partner info i think the word years old should be deleted but would this affect the game ??

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
74;Military Service -> almost 99% sure this is supposed to be "Battle Experience"
戦歴 is rather complex I give you that. Military Service in Digimon sounds wrong though.

I haven't looked deep into the file yet. So I will most likely give some corrections later.

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
so pay attention

listen guys when you go to your partner info i think the word years old should be deleted but would this affect the game ??
and when you press on item it says replace should i put MOVE instead or replace is clear for everyone ?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
74;Military Service -> almost 99% sure this is supposed to be "Battle Experience"
戦歴 is rather complex I give you that. Military Service in Digimon sounds wrong though.

I haven't looked deep into the file yet. So I will most likely give some corrections later.

Japanese for War and History
so yes Battle Experience would be correct

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

LOOOOOOOOOOOL i know i made a text file i dont know if i still have i wrote the number of the files that needs to be checked
and about the Military Service when i translated it i was laughing sorry about that i will rename it soon after we find several more stuff to rename

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so pay attention

and when you press on item it says replace should i put MOVE instead or replace is clear for everyone ?
Idk But in the evolution menu it says childhood1,childhood2,Growth phase, mature stage, full body, ultimate body.
Maybe it can be changed to childhood1,childhood2,Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega?
As long as it gets the point across though.

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah one of the items translates to something like "Magical Devil Carp" And I totally almost put Digi Magikarp

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
so pay attention

Idk But in the evolution menu it says childhood1,childhood2,Growth phase, mature stage, full body, ultimate body.
Maybe it can be changed to childhood1,childhood2,Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega?
As long as it gets the point across though.

actually the japanese should be

list in form of
Japanese = Translation to English = actually used in english show

幼年期 I = Baby 1 = Fresh
幼年期 II = Baby 2 = In training
成長期 = Child = Rookie
成熟期 = Adult = Champion
完全体 = Perfect = Ultimate
究極体 = Ultimate = Mega

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
43;Citation ->
The classical Translation in games for 召喚 is rather summon.

Guys please, before you put in a translation think about one important word: CONTEXT.
召喚 can mean a lot in different contexts, that doesn't mean your first pick will fit the game and the context.

Before you put in a Translation think "Will this fit the context? Am I translating judges papers?"
No right? So citation is a word you would rarely come across in a game, while summon is way more often used.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
43;Citation ->

Guys please, before you put in a translation think about one important word: CONTEXT.
召喚 can mean a lot in different contexts, that doesn't mean your first pick will fit the game and the context.

Before you put in a Translation think "Will this fit the context? Am I translating judges papers?"
No right? So citation is a word you would rarely come across in a game, while summon is way more often used.

召喚 = Call Out

digimon arnt summoned there called

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
43;Citation ->

I believe I cited Numemon for sh**ing everywhere.

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
43;Citation ->

i wanted to put summon but i dont know why i put citation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu