Gaming Digimon World Re:Digitize - Anyone making translation?

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i am baack :)
since i finished do i do save or export CSV ???
i got everything translated i am not sure if they are all correct and i took stuff from the file 15 that i downloaded
and i didnt translate some files the ones with too many words and r1 and r2

and i have couple of translations in the file if u can check them if u dont mind

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i got everything translated i am not sure if they are all correct and i took stuff from the file 15 that i downloaded

and i have couple of translations in the file if u can check them if u dont mind
r1 and r2 are the flags for furigana. you can ignore them. well if you can't read the kanji you can take them for reference but besides that they are useless for us.

Well actually no, they are very useful because they provide space. But besides that they serve no purpose for our goals.

Haven't played the game too much (NO TIME) but File002 most likely contains information to MP and HP Automats like the ones in Digimon World 1.

Well given there is an automat that refills your HP. We are talking about File002 in Languagekeep.res yeah?

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

nvm i've done both just a sec and i will upload it and send u the link

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not everything is translated using online translators... plus as long as someone reviews the text to actually make sure it's not crappy...It doesn't have to be terrible.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Not everything is translated using online translators... plus as long as someone reviews the text to actually make sure it's not crappy...It doesn't have to be terrible.

well look back in the thread

quote name='AJ999000'
i might take some time
and i wont guarantee that everything is correct

its gonna be crap
people saying there helping using online translators are not worth it
because the story will make no sense and be heavily broken

reviewing doesn't help because words that will be translated are so wrong and mean the complete wrong thing

Reactions: 1 person

uria999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
since the menus, digimon names,items are already finished translating why dont you release a patch already? version 1 would do :)

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
ok i got everything done i tested it
it is working by i translated instead of new game : from the beginning
load game : continue from lol i noticed that when i played
and when press triangle the actions : scold , praise , sleep , and items they appear in japanese i dont know if they are in file15 because i translated some stuff and got scold , praise , sleep , and items
it is not 100% perfect but i dont what i can do

here is the link just download go to file15 and then import csv and select this file :

http://www.mediafire.com/?mv9r8t8mnfnd0fv

( funny thing i dont know what happened but i imported other files i think i imported them in the wrong place ) and now the bandage name is electric shoot
the meat is evil squall
mp disk magma bomb
hp disk fire tower
LOOOOL
( note : my file has nothing to do with that )

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Pong20302000

oh come on why dont you show us your skills atleast i am trying
try the files then judge it and it has nothing to do with the story MR.GENIUS

just a sec i have to rename some stuff and reupload it

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

quote name='AJ999000'
i might take some time

its gonna be crap

reviewing doesn't help because words that will be translated are so wrong and mean the complete wrong thing
[/quote]

This is sadly true. Reviewing the files that got translated is actually harder than to translate it from scratch. To pinpoint errors I have to look into the Japanese Original anyways, when I do that I can just translate it as well.
But I will recheck everything to make sure an accurate Translation is provided.

The problem is that actually I do have a Japanese exam upcoming, which is why I can't be a bigger help for the next two weeks.
I do as much as I can for this in the breaks I take from studying.

So guys stay patient till the 8th August, after that this will be twice as fast which in my case could actually mean that within a month a FULL Translation will be provided.
But no promises there.

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

quote name='AJ999000'
i might take some time

its gonna be crap

This is sadly true. Reviewing the files that got translated is actually harder than to translate it from scratch. To pinpoint errors I have to look into the Japanese Original anyways, when I do that I can just translate it as well.

The problem is that actually I do have a Japanese exam upcoming, which is why I can't be a bigger help for the next two weeks.

So guys stay patient till the 8th August, after that this will be twice as fast which in my case could actually mean that within a month a FULL Translation will be provided.
But no promises there.
[/quote]
first of all i only translated this file and not planning to translate the whole story because it will be destroyed i know that
i have 0 knowledge in japanese but atleast i am trying to help at the moment but that doesnt means that it will be crappy as sh**

Wish you luck in your exam
i hope you get the best mark
Good Luck :)

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

quote name='AJ999000'
i might take some time

its gonna be crap

But no promises there.
[/quote]
Okay so I assume you wouldn't mind if we amateurs made a small translation of the basics to tide us over until then right? Because I for one am not a translator by far, but if someone who actually knows a lot of Japanese(Romsstar & ??) you could create a new translation that is 100% accurate whenever Romsstar has time(and anyone else who KNOWS Japenese?)

Good luck on your exam!

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks. What would help me though is, if someone could find out where are all the Mails are stored. I mean in which file.
Because I wanted to do them but it is time consuming to actually look for them.

If someone finds out I might translate some Mails today.

@trhennly: No I don't mind but I ask you to try to pay attention to details. Actually everyone involved.

If someone can create some sort of Structure List, which file contains what it would save me a lot of time and I could translate some stuff.

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
guys i might rename stuff and reupload it again for the 3rd time

some stuff need to be renamed
teach -> discapline
duration -> happiness
curse -> Vir.

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright well at the moment i'm repacking the files to see if everything looks right. You know I just realized I haven't played that much of this game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, For my birthday I will go to the movies and then we will go to a restaurant where...