Digimon world 3-ps1

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by mr.digimon, Oct 24, 2010.

Oct 24, 2010

Digimon world 3-ps1 by mr.digimon at 10:34 AM (959 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mr.digimon
    OP

Newcomer mr.digimon Newbie

United Kingdom
    hi im new well i was playing Digimon 3 world on the ePSXe emulator with Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.76 video plug-in when scene the scene where the man comes waiting for the two boys and girl when they come out they go out of the street and then two blue lines closed the screen but then it froze the music was still on but it froze my entrie computer i had to shut it down by pulling the plug out so help me please! [​IMG]

2. Zetta_x

Member Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

United States
    Sounds like the program you were using did not execute all the way. When you don't successfully close a program, while it may not be on your screen in front of you, it is definitely still in your computers memory.

What you would have to do is, press ctrl alt delete, open up task manager, go to process tab, look for the program you were using, and close it there.

3. mr.digimon
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the answer [​IMG]
    well now i just need to know how to play Digimon world 3 with out being freezed [​IMG]

4. Zetta_x

Member Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

United States
    Hmm, not sure about that one. I figure it would be an incompatibility issue with the emulator you are using. Is there anyway to skip the part where it freezes at?

5. mr.digimon
    OP

United Kingdom
    well i cant find a way but if you give me a save date of a epsxe000.mcr file with the Digimon world 3 date iin it then i would be happy to know that!. [​IMG]