PS1/2 Digimon world 3-ps1

mr.digimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi im new well i was playing Digimon 3 world on the ePSXe emulator with Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.76 video plug-in when scene the scene where the man comes waiting for the two boys and girl when they come out they go out of the street and then two blue lines closed the screen but then it froze the music was still on but it froze my entrie computer i had to shut it down by pulling the plug out so help me please!
ohnoes.png

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the program you were using did not execute all the way. When you don't successfully close a program, while it may not be on your screen in front of you, it is definitely still in your computers memory.

What you would have to do is, press ctrl alt delete, open up task manager, go to process tab, look for the program you were using, and close it there.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, not sure about that one. I figure it would be an incompatibility issue with the emulator you are using. Is there anyway to skip the part where it freezes at?

mr.digimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i cant find a way but if you give me a save date of a epsxe000.mcr file with the Digimon world 3 date iin it then i would be happy to know that!.
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls