1. NeloAngelicus

OP NeloAngelicus Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Hello people, after read the rules a couple of times haven't seen this could break then so there's the thing.

A couple of weeks ago i begin to translate Digimon Re: Digitize into my language (spanish), i start with the mails, all descriptions, places, message of the system until could translate everything.

But now there's a big rock into my way i can't translate the history, when I try to go to a place where a dialogue of a character has been translated the game keeps hang in the loading screen.

It's there any way to fix this? i've using a text tool from a guy called "Falo" who posted it in other page years ago (the rules say that i can't give name of other pages without permission).

After translate all those things, it's no easy leave the translation just like that.

2. StorMyu

StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France
    You're probably using an old tool to translate the game. Make your own. Honestly I don't even remember the number of text tools we used for Digimon

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Digitize, Digimon