digimartz.com

idc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone ordered from digimartz.com recently? I ordered a Sky3DS card on 6 March, payment was processed on 8 March but my order still shows on their site as "pending". I received a single e-mail to confirm receipt of my order, but have received nothing to suggest that it has been despatched. Attempts at contacting them via e-mail and Skype are going unanswered.

They're listed as an official reseller on the Sky3DS site, and are also present on ShopTemp, so I thought they should have been reliable.

Anyone else ever had the same problem with them?

idc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I sent Digimartz a third e-mail - and this time I copied in Sky3DS inquiries. I finally got a response out of Digimartz, with an apology. My order now appears to be processing. Hopefully the issue has now been resolved.

1Elladee1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here, did anyone receive their flashcard? :mellow::mellow:
I got an email today saying my order has been shipped and they gave me my shipping number!
I did email them yesterday so I don't know if that helped or not, maybe I was being impatient because of the mixed reviews I was hearing haha

adarsh nor

Trophies
XP
Country
I got an email today saying my order has been shipped and they gave me my shipping number!
I did email them yesterday so I don't know if that helped or not, maybe I was being impatient because of the mixed reviews I was hearing haha

lol..that's great for you then. I did email them also and the next day my item was is a Return order status :s! Haven't heard from them since, nor did get my money back :#

1Elladee1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol..that's great for you then. I did email them also and the next day my item was is a Return order status :s! Haven't heard from them since, nor did get my money back :#
Oh damn, just keep emailing I guess? If you paid with PayPal you should be protected anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: