digimartz.com

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by idc, Mar 24, 2015.

1. idc
    OP

idc Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2006
    Has anyone ordered from digimartz.com recently? I ordered a Sky3DS card on 6 March, payment was processed on 8 March but my order still shows on their site as "pending". I received a single e-mail to confirm receipt of my order, but have received nothing to suggest that it has been despatched. Attempts at contacting them via e-mail and Skype are going unanswered.

They're listed as an official reseller on the Sky3DS site, and are also present on ShopTemp, so I thought they should have been reliable.

Anyone else ever had the same problem with them?

2. jastolze

jastolze GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2012
    United States
  3. idc
    OP

idc Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2006
    Yep, they're listed as the first reseller that ships to the UK here:
    http://www.sky3ds.com/reseller.html

I chose them because they were first in the list, were mentioned on ShopTemp and were a few dollars cheaper than some of the others i looked at.

4. idc
    OP

idc Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2006
    I sent Digimartz a third e-mail - and this time I copied in Sky3DS inquiries. I finally got a response out of Digimartz, with an apology. My order now appears to be processing. Hopefully the issue has now been resolved.

5. 1Elladee1

1Elladee1 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2012
    Hi,
    Did you get your order in the end? I ordered the same on the 20th and it's still processing the payment I think.

6. adarsh nor

adarsh nor Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2015
    Same here, did anyone receive their flashcard? :mellow::mellow:

7. 1Elladee1

1Elladee1 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2012
    I got an email today saying my order has been shipped and they gave me my shipping number!
    I did email them yesterday so I don't know if that helped or not, maybe I was being impatient because of the mixed reviews I was hearing haha

8. adarsh nor

adarsh nor Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2015
    lol..that's great for you then. I did email them also and the next day my item was is a Return order status :s! Haven't heard from them since, nor did get my money back :#

9. 1Elladee1

1Elladee1 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2012
    Oh damn, just keep emailing I guess? If you paid with PayPal you should be protected anyway.