1. idc

OP idc Member
    Newcomer

Has anyone ordered from digimartz.com recently? I ordered a Sky3DS card on 6 March, payment was processed on 8 March but my order still shows on their site as "pending". I received a single e-mail to confirm receipt of my order, but have received nothing to suggest that it has been despatched. Attempts at contacting them via e-mail and Skype are going unanswered.

They're listed as an official reseller on the Sky3DS site, and are also present on ShopTemp, so I thought they should have been reliable.

Anyone else ever had the same problem with them?

2. jastolze

jastolze GBAtemp Fan

United States
  3. idc

OP idc Member
    Newcomer

Yep, they're listed as the first reseller that ships to the UK here:
    http://www.sky3ds.com/reseller.html

I chose them because they were first in the list, were mentioned on ShopTemp and were a few dollars cheaper than some of the others i looked at.

4. idc

OP idc Member
    Newcomer

I sent Digimartz a third e-mail - and this time I copied in Sky3DS inquiries. I finally got a response out of Digimartz, with an apology. My order now appears to be processing. Hopefully the issue has now been resolved.

5. 1Elladee1

1Elladee1 Member
    Newcomer

Hi,
    Did you get your order in the end? I ordered the same on the 20th and it's still processing the payment I think.

6. adarsh nor

adarsh nor Newbie
    Newcomer

Same here, did anyone receive their flashcard? :mellow::mellow:

7. 1Elladee1

1Elladee1 Member
    Newcomer

I got an email today saying my order has been shipped and they gave me my shipping number!
    I did email them yesterday so I don't know if that helped or not, maybe I was being impatient because of the mixed reviews I was hearing haha

8. adarsh nor

adarsh nor Newbie
    Newcomer

lol..that's great for you then. I did email them also and the next day my item was is a Return order status :s! Haven't heard from them since, nor did get my money back :#

9. 1Elladee1

1Elladee1 Member
    Newcomer

Oh damn, just keep emailing I guess? If you paid with PayPal you should be protected anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - digimartz,