Japhle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Basically, I have a sandisk 4GB class 2, and The problem is that any changes made to the data is reversed as soon as I reset my DS or unplug and replug it into my computer, I can still play games and stuff. I can't format it due to an error of a folder which only has a corrupted pokemon emerald save, and if I try to delete every thing I can't delete said folder and everything resets afterward. Would formatting with a cell phone help at all? Or should I try to get a new card or something.

Please advise.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ummm..... well id say...sell it on ebay
tongue.gif
, na dont, just try to format it again and i wouldent recomend putting it into phone since you might f*&k up your phone

jampot5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if u cannot format it in your pc it would normally be like someone has said you have it on lock meaning you cannot add or remove data from the card however if u can delete other files i would suggest formatting using command prompt in windows

you can open command prompt by going on run/search bar if its vista typing cmd and pressing enter then use this command

format x: /q

just change x: to the driver letter that shows up when you plug your card in.

Japhle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is not on lock which is told in my OP by me stating that i can delete everything off the card manually except for on directory. But the problem is is that any changes made are reversed by the card and back to the original state.

Edit: I'm sorry and I am stupid, Meaning I think that it probably is locked, The only thing is that I don't know how to change it, Assuming you mean that the Data is locked and it's not a physical lock.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Japhle said:
Would formatting with a cell phone help at all?
It might, you should try it. (obviously, back up your saves and such first if you can)

QUOTE(Japhle @ Nov 4 2008, 03:24 PM) Or should I try to get a new card or something.
Why not? You can get an 8GB Kingston card from newegg.com for $19 + shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-