Hacking Did i brick my wii?

mixirnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I need help after i installed a wad i returned to the wii menu and it just sends me to an error telling me "system memory is full" but i tried to errase some of my games i unistalled also the wads that i installed but nothing works what should i do??

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello and welcome to the Wii Section.:)

I need help after i installed a wad i returned to the wii menu and it just sends me to an error telling me "system memory is full" but i tried to errase some of my games i unistalled also the wads that i installed but nothing works what should i do??

Did you also checked the Channels in the Wii Settings ? Maybe there is some "bad" one still there.
You can also try to boot into the Wii´s Maintenance Mode.
On the "Safety & Health" Screen please PRESS and HOLD the "+" and "-" Buttons on your Wii Motion Controller and press "A" continue.Then please go into the Wii Settings -> Data Management and check of bad Entries please.

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

mixirnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello and welcome to the Wii Section.:)

Did you also checked the Channels in the Wii Settings ? Maybe there is some "bad" one still there.
You can also try to boot into the Wii´s Maintenance Mode.
On the "Safety & Health" Screen please PRESS and HOLD the "+" and "-" Buttons on your Wii Motion Controller and press "A" continue.Then please go into the Wii Settings -> Data Management and check of bad Entries please.

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

Bro thanks for the tip but h¿it didnt work so i had to format the system memory but apriciated the tip thanks :)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.