Did Family guy drop the F bomb last night?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What the hell are you talking about? No they didn't. Do you mean something that was bleeped out? Because they're allowed to use bleeped out words where everyone can obviously tell what it means. They've done that before, and they'll do it again.

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh really! Obviously I am watching a downloaded version (still right now) and I fell off the rocker thinking they slipped the f-word past the FCC. I wasnt actually aware they were airing Family Guys episodes (new ones) at the same time globally.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why can't they say f*** on tv but they can say b**** on national television? I don't see why one is any better then the other, they are both foul language.

the_joeba

Trophies
Website
www.comicofrevelation.com
XP
Country
United States
It was captured in Canada, where they don't hate the citizens and they don't have crazy cristians controlling the media. aka no censoring of words or nudity after 9? My wife lived close to the border and we got Canadian TV (kicks out tv's ASS) and I just about fell over when I saw nudity/heard swearing (they aired uncensored Pulp Fiction).

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah, I downloaded the episode, no FCC on the torrents and the obnoxious dude in the hummer definetly said fuck, those animals are so fucking hilarious it makes me wanna merge without looking

Chrono1102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YEAH! I knew I wasn't imagining it!

I just hear that word so frequently that when it came up I was going, "........................wait, WHAT?!"

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Why can't they say f*** on tv but they can say b**** on national television? I don't see why one is any better then the other, they are both foul language.

Dont even get me started.....

On the radio, same song Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.

On radio station, they bleep out @$$ crack, on the other station, its loud and clear. They both play similar music.

Funny thing is, same company owns both.

To sum it up on TV.... Life's a [BLEEP]. What the [BLEEP] I cant even say [BLEEP]. Ok this [BLEEP]....

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ha, I remember when the FCC let the word ass on the air, David Letterman must have said it a hundred times that night. Rest assured, when "f***" is finally allowed, south park and family guy will both have episodes consisting of nothing but that word. Won't that be fun?
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh didnt notice until you've pointed it out, fuck is said alot after 9 in the UK so I just got use to it. We need some new swear words.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This reminds me of the time that South Park aired that episode where they say "shit" so many times until it raised a monster.

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
None of the main characters swore. It was just a random guy saying it. I noticed that Family Guy seems to be plugging more movies into their episodes. "HEY PETER. WANT TO WATCH CHICKEN LITTLE?" or "OH MY GOD I'M WATCHING MADAGASCAR"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...