Diary Girl Wifi Issues

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by DracoIam, May 15, 2008.

1. DracoIam
    OP

DracoIam Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2008
    United States
    I'm having problems with my M3Real player and the Diary girl wifi chat option. when ever I try to create or join a chat over Nintendo wifi it freezes up during the loading. I have the latest firmware. Is any one else having this problem?

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    are you able to get online with other wi-fi enabled games and homebrew, or is this just a problem with this one game? do you own the game or is it a rom? and since this problem happend have you tried to get online using another wi-fi enabled game/homebrew?

-another world

3. DracoIam
    OP

DracoIam Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2008
    United States
    My Wifi has worked with all other games. Lately It has been a bit flaky. For example Animal Crossingww has been crashing when my friend (who is playing on a M3 Simply) and I are in each other's towns over wifi.
    I am Using a rom.
    And I am using a DS not a DS lite, Could that have any affect on it?

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    no.

you should check the m3 forums and see if this game has a known issue on their flash kit. it could just be your router, i have had some games not connect some days and other days connect from anywhere in the house. =/

check my sig for a link to the m3 forum and give it a try.

-another world

5. krazykirk

krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    Australia
    Have you trimmed the rom? Use of some rom trimmers can cause wi-fi to stop working properly.