Dexter Season 7 Trailer

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't believe I missed this and that nobody beat me to the punch (from what I can see) It was released a week ago.

Enjoy your sneak peak

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow, thanks! I'm a big fan of the series and really cannot wait until it starts again to see how Dexter gets out of this one.
I really doubt he's going to kill his sister, if they do that the show will go a whole other angle and become more like Prison Break in the second season, constantly on the run.

It's not going to happen, they'll figure something out.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is SPOILERS anyway, I'm not gonna bother using SPOILERS.

I liked the last season but there were some things I just thought were dumb. The whole incest story arc thing was dumb as shit and it was a bit slow until the big plot twists hit in the middle (Travis teams up with Dexter, Travis turns out to be the killer the whole time). The cliffhanger was awesome though and next season should be great.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Since this is SPOILERS anyway, I'm not gonna bother using SPOILERS.

I liked the last season but there were some things I just thought were dumb. The whole incest story arc thing was dumb as shit and it was a bit slow until the big plot twists hit in the middle (Travis teams up with Dexter, Travis turns out to be the killer the whole time). The cliffhanger was awesome though and next season should be great.
Oh right, forgot all about that incest thingy. His sister had feelings for Dexter, thanks to a psychiatrist that pointed that out?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have to watch Season 6, so I'll avoid the trailer.

That being said, hearing about the incest thing was unavoidable. Here's hoping they bury that plot thread... or dismember it and dump the pieces in the ocean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi