Hacking Devolution's "memcard.bin" File to Real Gamecube Memory Card?

SugoiEndeavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I put this in the correct category :P, but I was wondering if I could transfer the "memcard.bin" file that's used with Devolution to a real gamecube memory card. I have been google-ing this question for 1 week now and I can't quite find the answer. I have heard something about it being a "raw dump" or something. If someone can convert .bin files to .gci files, let me know and I can upload it to a file sharing website.

Last edited by SugoiEndeavor,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I put this in the correct category :P, but I was wondering if I could transfer the "memcard.bin" file that's used with Devolution to a real gamecube memory card. I have been google-ing this question for 1 week now and I can't quite find the answer. I have heard something about it being a "raw dump" or something. If someone can convert .bin files to .gci files, let me know and I can upload it to a file sharing website. Remember, all help is appreciated :yaywii:!
Dolphin uses raw dumps as well and can import/export GCI files (Tools->Memcard Manager), you could try that.
Perhaps load game, make new save, then export to .gci

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la