Country
Reactions: 2 people

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is possible know when and where devolution come out? is june now...
Read the thread and determine it for yourself.

This question is really starting to get old.

seriously just stop asking and f***ing wait. If it's one thing programmers hate is when people ask them ETAs

It seem's to piss off people in this thread a lot more than it does tueidj

Probably tueidjs ignoring it xD

what pisses me off, is someone asking EVERY freakin day "any news on devolution or dm"

mjh2260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if it bugs him, he kind of brought it on himself. 'Don't bother with DML, I've started this new project that is better in every way and I'll have it ready in a month'
If I remember the other thread correctly... maybe i don't... i lost interest when i read about the AP... in my experience AP is more hassle to the legit owners than the pirates. DML works for me so I'm not in a hurry for the next, but will check out this and DM when available.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, I don't ever remember saying anything remotely like that.
"Don't bother with DML" - Nope, never said that.
"Better in every way" - Pretty sure I didn't say that, especially since I've never used DML for comparison.
"I'll have it ready in a month" - I announced it at the start of March and said maybe a release some time near the start of May. Strike three, you're out.

Edit: Sure thing Kalidor, it's as much vaporware as SMA is.

Reactions: 3 people

mjh2260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mistake then, guess I remembered wrong. I withdraw my comments with apologies.
On the other hand, it brings up a point that people half remember stuff, and turn "may be ready in xxx" as "it will be ready" and thus ask "when when when???"

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
n.e.w.s. r.i.p. ping....
i want explain : i ask every day for "devo or dm" because:
last winter i remember the source projects of diosmios. I had talk with wiipower on irc about the impossibility of gc backup loading (gc2-d4) and him say to me:
"u not know the last news.. u can install diosmioslite on realnand...."
After dml source i have see devolution video. For me is very good usb loading. The sd card not have enough space. I have a PATA hd on my table with "GC BACKUP" label. My gcd disc is scratched...

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
well if it bugs him, he kind of brought it on himself. 'Don't bother with DML, I've started this new project that is better in every way and I'll have it ready in a month'
If I remember the other thread correctly... maybe i don't... i lost interest when i read about the AP... in my experience AP is more hassle to the legit owners than the pirates. DML works for me so I'm not in a hurry for the next, but will check out this and DM when available.
I could be mistaken, but I think one of the main reasons for tueidj's devolution announcement was to notify people of a DML alternative before everyone went out and bought costly high capacity SD cards (this was before DM was back in the works). I for one avoided buying a new SDHC card because of his announcement, so I especially appreciated the advanced notice. I don't mind waiting for devolution (or Dios Mios), especially if it means I don't need to go out and buy yet another SD card and can instead use my HDD.

edit:
@Anon10W1z,
Sorry, but you're not allowed to tell tueidj to knock anything off... you're still a rookie here and tueidj is legendary... no offence.

Reactions: 2 people

Hunter X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patiently waiting for Devolution since I can't use DML and probably wont be able to use DM, if it ever gets released, due to my owning a horizontal Wii w/o GC ports.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Patiently waiting for Devolution since I can't use DML and probably wont be able to use DM, if it ever gets released, due to my owning a horizontal Wii w/o GC ports.

Looks like you'll be waiting until the 2nd update to devolution (at least)

The newer wiis won't be supported until I add wiimote support (for obvious reasons) and as previously stated that won't be included in the initial release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head