Hacking Devolution - Public Release

crono141

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have issues with Animal Crossing (NTSC)? With me it kicks out of the loader partway through the opening Nintendo logo announcement. "Nintend-*reset*"

And with Luigi's Mansion (PAL), the vacuum seems to always be going with the classic controller and Wii U Pro Controller? Haven't tested an actual GameCube controller yet.

I reported these on the compatibility list, waiting for anyone to confirm.

It'd be interesting to try setting an Action Replay iso as Disk1 and a game as Disk2.
Luigi bug was confirmed a few pages ago. Do you have rogue squadron 3? If so see if you start all ground missions crouched. I think it's a related bug.

TeconMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha, shoulda checked more pages!

Any input on Animal Crossing? My MD5 was verified so I wasn't sure what could have caused the crashing besides a bug.

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I can't run Starfox Adventures (PAL - GSAP01), Devolution accept the clean iso but it doesn't verify anything, just a black screen all the time... :(

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't run Starfox Adventures (PAL - GSAP01), Devolution accept the clean iso but it doesn't verify anything, just a black screen all the time... :(
What Devolution rev. are you using? And did you check with the Devolution compatibility chart if that rev should work?
I know the game itself should work, i have it in my collection and played it myself with Devo.

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What Devolution rev. are you using? And did you check with the Devolution compatibility chart if that rev should work?
I know the game itself should work, i have it in my collection and played it myself with Devo.

I'm using the last one to play later on Wii U (r200), in the compatibility list that game is listed but with rev 167 (more or less), so I don't know if that's the problem.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm using the last one to play later on Wii U (r200), in the compatibility list that game is listed but with rev 167 (more or less), so I don't know if that's the problem.
OK, i didn't try rev 200 yet with this game, so it could be very well that is the problem...i hope others that have the game can give the final verdict on this, if not, then i can give you an answer tonight hopefully.

PS: Or you could try with a previous Devo rev. preferrably 167..

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
OK, i didn't try rev 200 yet with this game, so it could be very well that is the problem...i hope others that have the game can give the final verdict on this, if not, then i can give you an answer tonight hopefully.

PS: Or you could try with a previous Devo rev. preferrably 167..

I'll wait you, since I dont want to use any prev rev cause I want to play it on my Wii U :)

Thanks.

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well I've tried again and I have noticed that the led on the console flashes 5 times twice... then again 2 flashes but I insert the disc again and nothing happens, what the hell is going on?

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to change the controller configuration?
in super mario sunshine, you're supposed to hold R-trigger a little bit to run while spraying or hold it all the way to stand still and aim.
on the ps3 controller you have to hold R2 all the way to do what is supposed to be some of the way, optimally R2 would be some of the way and R1 would be all of the way.
this makes the game unplayable with a PS3 controller and the weird configuration with the Wii U pro controller makes it unbearable.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm no longer getting alerts sometimes. WTF Gbatemp?
Bro I get that shite all the time and for a long time now. I just said screw it and now I click on my watched threads and it shows me all the unread threads I'm subscribed to/supposed to receive alerts for. Sometimes I miss the old board >_>

Leo Alves

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If i buy a Mario Party game and run with Devolution, can i play with more 3 persons using:

1 player - GameCube Controller

2 player - Classic Controller Pro connected in Wii Remote

3 player - Nunchuck with Wii Remote

4 player - Wii Remote only

will this works ?

and i was curious about the Triggers, how the sensitivity of L and R works on classic controller or nunchuk?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist