m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good to know. I come on here everyday checking for updates. Thanks for all the hard work and time you guys are putting in to this.

While Major announcements and releases still happen here, I will integrate CI into Discord, so as soon new builds are up they are posted in the #updates Channel

Just as a Info

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Sorry I'm late, I just heard about the Discord.
Anyway, one last statement before I leave this thread:
I managed to manually compile both the Yabause develop branch and the feature-threading branch (with the auto-package thingy using GitLab). Apparently, some commit might've caused the feature-threading branch to black screen upon loading ROMs. Develop branch loads fine though.
Also, I got the Sega Saturn system menu to run by loading a PlayStation ISO with the Yabause core. A blank .bin file might also work. (to be sure, I was using the develop branch that I compiled for that test)

Let's hope for a paradise of retro consoles soon

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a lot of trouble with PCE-Fast. Folders and files on my microSD card randomly keep getting deleted by RetroArch and then it typically leaves whatever the parent folder is empty and removes the ability to delete it. The first time it happened NXShell let me delete the folder, but that didn't work this time. So now I have a beetle-pce-fast folder with nothing in it that I can't delete via NXShell, FTPD, nor Windows file browser.

I just want to play Rondo of Blood. D: The iso/cue and syscard3.pce all work properly within PCE-Fast on my PC.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
@m4xw
Don't know if you know this, but someone just made a feature/threading_lifa branch on your GitLab, and apparently claimed to make threading more stable and smoother on that branch.
Are feature/threading and thread_full the same? I'm guessing thread_full has some bugs fixed...

Twistedziefer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y
@m4xw
Don't know if you know this, but someone just made a feature/threading_lifa branch on your GitLab, and apparently claimed to make threading more stable and smoother on that branch.
Are feature/threading and thread_full the same? I'm guessing thread_full has some bugs fixed...
Ya they are working on it together and he can see everything on his git. It's his after all :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...