OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soggaonmydev.tk
XP
Country
Cyprus
hello, after having installed the developer firmware it only came with a dev men app, my question is, did I do something wrong?
HNI_0001.JPG

Reactions: SylverReZ

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you install dev firmware if you're not 100% sure of what you're doing? Don't tell me you followed another video tutorial.....

• Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: rvtr

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
hello, after having installed the developer firmware it only came with a dev men app, my question is, did I do something wrong?View attachment 392249
Dev firmwares only come with DevMenu and Config. Just to be sure you should check in FBI if Config exists, I don't see why it wouldn't.
The TID is 000400000FF40102 (it'll be in the NAND section of the title list assuming you used SysUpdater)

If you don't have it, just install specifically that CIA from the "updates" folder.

Also if you're looking for more than just DevMenu and Config, go to my userpage from that archive and there should be another archive there for dev apps.

Why would you install dev firmware if you're not 100% sure of what you're doing?
For funsies :P
Don't worry, my guide is pretty safe and the worst that can happen is a softbrick. Just install some retail update CIAs and you're fixed.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know about the thread(I sometimes lurk without posting), I was just asking why he would do that without knowing fully what it entails, since it's normal to only have devmenu after installing dev firmware. After all if he followed the thread he wouldn't ask if he did something wrong. This guy had a problem with a 3ds after following a video guide, we tried to help but he went "lol I'll just delete everything and start over"
So it's not about why he installed it, more like why he did it without fully understanding it first

Reactions: rvtr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch