Destiny 2 Gameplay Premiere

destiny-2-reveal-gameplay-commentato-twitch-youtube-oggi-alle-18-50-v9-292938-1280x720.jpg

At 18:00 GMT today (in around 30 mins time) you can watch the first ever gameplay reveal of Destiny 2.

Watch it live at the following link:
:arrow:Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal on Twitch

Last edited by T-hug,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Destiny 1 was supposed to be this super long game? Glad I stopped playing it right before the first dlc dropped...

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought Destiny 1 was supposed to be this super long game? Glad I stopped playing it right before the first dlc dropped...
they meant Franchise by that but still for an MMO this sequel comes way too soon. I guess this is a re branding since the first Destiny has a shitload of negative stigma attached to it.
Also another chance to ask for 60$ from consumers. I just hope they won't repeat that Taken King BS.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they meant Franchise by that but still for an MMO this sequel comes way too soon. I guess this is a re branding since the first Destiny has a shitload of negative stigma attached to it.
Also another chance to ask for 60$ from consumers. I just hope they won't repeat that Taken King BS.
As soon as I saw I had to pay for the DLC ( "expansion packs" they called them) even though I had that season pass thing.... I gave up on that game. It is so repetitive to me. Hopefully this one isnt a train wreck.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As soon as I saw I had to pay for the DLC ( "expansion packs" they called them) even though I had that season pass thing.... I gave up on that game. It is so repetitive to me. Hopefully this one isnt a train wreck.
That wasn't the problem with the DLC. People wouldn've been fine if they could purchase the Taken King separately. But they had to re-buy the whole game, even though they already spend like 90$ on the game and DLC. That's what pissed people the most of. They didn't try to pull this nonsense with the second expansion but they communicated it sooo poorly.

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Destiny only after the taken king was announced, so I got the entire game for 30 bucks. It was well worth it for me then. I'll probably wait until Destiny 2 get's fixed before I jump into it as well. I hope characters carry over cause I don't wanna grind my character again.

Reactions: SonyNintendoGamer1

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought Destiny only after the taken king was announced, so I got the entire game for 30 bucks. It was well worth it for me then. I'll probably wait until Destiny 2 get's fixed before I jump into it as well. I hope characters carry over cause I don't wanna grind my character again.
They don't, you just get a small something for having an D1 character. They're not emphasizing "everybody starts from scratch" for no reason.

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't, you just get a small something for having an D1 character. They're not emphasizing "everybody starts from scratch" for no reason.

Oh wow, that's a shame. I have so much amazing lighthouse flawless gear and emblems. Oh well, there's gonna be way more better weapons and stuff anyway. I'll be waiting for a price drop before I jump in regardless.

Reactions: SonyNintendoGamer1

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watched the stream this morning and I'm pumped for it. I didn't even make it to level cap in the og game yet before going back to ffxiv. Might have to update one of my ps4s to play again

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And they bring it to PC.
With the all the advertisement they made with the first one, it will be really successful. /s

I want to see it work, but you can't make me believe they can change from the shitstorm that was the first so quickly.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm super stoked for this game. I'm probably like the 1 in a million of people who still actually play destiny in the forums (even playing it right now). Love that the core mechanics look the same and I can't wait till more is revealed.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the new Mass Effect game already came out?

Seriously. This has none of the charm of Bungie.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There's quite a few differences. Mostly subtle.
Your right the HUD is slightly bigger...

Sarcasm aside I think it's safe to say it will probably be the last destiny to be made and won't live up to the hype the 1st one got. My friends who bought the original including myself stopped playing after the season pass and haven't touched it since. Heck I even uninstalled it from my 2TB hard drive even though I didn't need to.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just don't get what makes this series so special to people that love it. I'm sure the story will be better this time around (I mean how couldn't it be). But I never found the gameplay to be anything unique or exciting at all, and I'm not seeing much here in this next title to change that feeling. It stinks cuz I do like Bungie, but there is no feeling for this franchise like Halo 2 really brought out in me all those years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1