Homebrew DeSmuME - firmware config. not saving...

XniJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to get DeSmuMe to connect to wifi - however when I check Boot Like a Real NDS it works but it never saves the config. (after I type my name (and all of the first time start up stuff)). It needs to have that checked apparently or else it will not work :( - each time I reboot (reset) the emulator wants me to put in my info. (again) but I can never get to the part where I start the game up...

2gy6985.png

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would suggest using a firmware which has been dumped from an actual NDS/NDS Lite that has already been set up and use it with your preferred NDS emulator

Anyway, there is a tool which allows you to do it from a flashcard (such as a R4 DS).

XniJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I just saw the new post - maybe I have some hope!

EDIT 2: I used the program to patch my firmware.bin file (with my details and such) but DeSmuME ignores it and prompts me to fill in the details -.- (and yes I've checked the paths and settings and they are all set properly)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS Firmware editor works perfectly fine for me with Desmume without a problem. I used it for over 5 years ago or less and I am using the newer version of desmume and it works fine as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Oh my gosh is noon, time to play... a Sonic Streets of rage game 😎