Derp

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by FPSxploit, Jun 27, 2012.

1. FPSxploit
    OP

FPSxploit Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2012
    Brazil
    The routine of a Derp player

2. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I dont get it

1 person likes this.
  3. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    Where is the scene where he fucks the pig but puts the condom on his own leg?
    :unsure:

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure

5. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    United States
    Las Vegas, NV
    Excuse me good chap, I hate to intrude on your various important activities, but could you kindly inform me of what the fuck I just watched?

6. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    As a minecraft player; that was fucking hilarious.

EDIT: Explanations...

1 - Just standing there. An intro.
    2 - Trying to cut down a tree with a pickaxe, not an actual axe. While technically possible, you might as well use your bare hands.
    3 - Trying to fish... in lava. You fish in water, not lava.
    4 - Trying to ride a boat... in sand. While you can technically steer boats on land really slowly, it's retarded.
    5 - Trying to mine diamonds with an axe. Not only is this going to be really slow, but you'll actually destroy the diamond block instead of mining the diamond out.
    6 - He's in hell, and there's a bed. Sleeping in the nether is not allowed; the bed explodes when you try.
    7 - Wooden house + fireplace = your house burning down. A lesson most minecraft players have to learn the hard way. I have burned down at least three houses.
    8 - Lots of TNT, one explosion will set them all off. Not only is that -way- too much TNT to blast through a tunnel, but the creeper coming up behind him is a monster that suicide-bombs you, which will set off all the TNT.
    9 - I have no idea what's here, but the guy that appears at the end is a reference to Herobrine.