• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Derek Chauvin trial has declared Chauvin guilty

D

Deleted User

Baloney! It's completely possible to control yourself when being restrained. Even so, he resisted arrest before he was pinned to the ground. Watch the entire unedited police cam video. You know, so you don't sound dumb.
Oh wow, how did this one slip under the radar.
First off, if you did watch the video. you would of noticed that he actually did get into the vehicle after a little bit of resistance. However that resistance came from him saying he couldn't breath. (see point three when I state further more for the first time.)
Then another officer, pulled him out from the opposite side of the vehicle, and then proceeded to kneel on him. I can pull out the footage if you really want a in depth look. Once he was keeled down at that point, he began physically resisting.
Second off. Are you telling me that if anyone at all resists that they should be killed over it? That's absurd. If a person resists arrest, we already have punishment for that. More time in jail via criminal court (even though the prison system is completely busted and has no focus on helping the criminal change themselves to be a better person. But the legal punishment is there)
Further more, before being keeled on, he already stated he couldn't breath, or was struggling to do so. Which means that the officer should of called 911 right away and rather than escalate the situation and let the other officer grab the man and kneel on him.

As a reminder, the officer that kneeled on him already had 18 offenses on his record as well. When you are a government official of any sort, you are held to a higher standard.

And further more beyond that, your not supposed to ever as a officer kneel on someone at all on the neck. The reason why is because doing that exact thing is very likely to cut airways. Which only makes this situation worse, since the man was already having problems.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Xzi

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The jury has found former police officer Derek Chauvin guilty on all counts in the murder of George Floyd as the trial has finally come to an end (not for the other officers currently) President Biden has claimed that justice has finally been found/ The BLM movement is still ongoing
So overall, things are great, except the other officers haven't been served justice yet... Damn.

Reactions: Xzi

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
Oh wow, how did this one slip under the radar.
First off, if you did watch the video. you would of noticed that he actually did get into the vehicle after a little bit of resistance. However that resistance came from him saying he couldn't breath. (see point three when I state further more for the first time.)
Then another officer, pulled him out from the opposite side of the vehicle, and then proceeded to kneel on him. I can pull out the footage if you really want a in depth look. Once he was keeled down at that point, he began physically resisting.
Second off. Are you telling me that if anyone at all resists that they should be killed over it? That's absurd. If a person resists arrest, we already have punishment for that. More time in jail via criminal court (even though the prison system is completely busted and has no focus on helping the criminal change themselves to be a better person. But the legal punishment is there)
Further more, before being keeled on, he already stated he couldn't breath, or was struggling to do so. Which means that the officer should of called 911 right away and rather than escalate the situation and let the other officer grab the man and kneel on him.

As a reminder, the officer that kneeled on him already had 18 offenses on his record as well. When you are a government official of any sort, you are held to a higher standard.

And further more beyond that, your not supposed to ever as a officer kneel on someone at all on the neck. The reason why is because doing that exact thing is very likely to cut airways. Which only makes this situation worse, since the man was already having problems.

What the cops did was wrong and Chauvin got what he deserved. The thing is, if George wasn't doing drugs, wasn't trying to pass off fake money or didn't resist arrest he more than likely would have still been alive. You overlooking what George did is like saying that the gun used while playing Russian roulette is responsible for the person who pulled the trigger and got his head blown off. Both George and the bad cops share the blame. If he wouldn't have been stoned or breaking the law or didn't resist arrest he'd more than likely still be alive today. His death and Chauvin sitting in jail are not losses for society. I'm not sure why people hold a women beating drug addict with such high regards ... it just goes to show what sort of trash they are I suppose.

g_west

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the cops did was wrong and Chauvin got what he deserved. The thing is, if George wasn't doing drugs, wasn't trying to pass off fake money or didn't resist arrest he more than likely would have still been alive. You overlooking what George did is like saying that the gun used while playing Russian roulette is responsible for the person who pulled the trigger and got his head blown off. Both George and the bad cops share the blame. If he wouldn't have been stoned or breaking the law or didn't resist arrest he'd more than likely still be alive today. His death and Chauvin sitting in jail are not losses for society. I'm not sure why people hold a women beating drug addict with such high regards ... it just goes to show what sort of trash they are I suppose.
You're a dumbass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...