demote/ban p1ngpong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Are you kidding me?? P1ng is freaking awesome!!! When he approved bortz spidey emote I've had much respect for him since then, besides it also comes in handy for fun situations like this :bortz: p1ngpong for ADMIN 2013!!!!!!

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
P1ng showed me mercy after posting my ip addresses. Another mod/supervisor warns for pm messages some idiots reported. Pm supposed to be private? People flamed in public, I went volcanic in a pm. The previous 10 took the hint...one, lol, he reported a pm. P1ng has been cool to me, some others fit more with the op (some, not the racist/homophobic hate monger parts).

RenegadeOP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You assess are all cowardly to sukc up to this guy, he is CRIMINAL! I should be given the medal for trying to stand up to this bully but I see now you all derve to be abused in the ASS by him. GBAtemp used to be the best site you ever see online with great staffs like Ace who were wise with justice and fairity now all we have is king troll with a ban button!

Big fuck to you p0ng and ur fanboy gayboy racists!

Reactions: raulpica

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You assess are all cowardly to sukc up to this guy, he is CRIMINAL! I should be given the medal for trying to stand up to this bully but I see now you all derve to be abused in the ASS by him. GBAtemp used to be the best site you ever see online with great staffs like Ace who were wise with justice and fairity now all we have is king troll with a ban button!

Lmao, p1ng the criminal, I like the sound of that, again looks like he left you pretty butthurt so here, lemme give you this
rev.dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream.jpg

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Then why are you sticking around other than to whine like a bitch? lol

Your must be so butthurt 3 generations down the line will still feels :rofl2:

Reactions: Yepi69

Dr. Ivo Robotnik

All hail the Eggman Empire!
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Oh good heavens me, are you still here? I thought you'd had your rant and then... well, left, to everyone's universal joy and/or sadness.

Oh well, it's returned me to this astounding, inspiring, and downright exceptional thread.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Fanboy gayboy? Well, look who's sexist now :angry:

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pls lrn 2 spel.

Serious question, guys. What the fuck is fairity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land