Hacking Deleting cIOS?

alex350r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I am trying to organise my Wii/SD Homebrew. Im currently running the latest Homebrew channel with Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma, not with the 002 Fix tho. I have numerous versions of cIOS installed, from previous versions of the backup launcher. Do I need to delete these? I was thinking of cleaning them out and then installing the latest cIOS Rev7, what is the best way to do this?

Also I want to install/make sure I have the latest IOS Installed, I have the same setup as a friend who can no longer get in to the wii shop channel and do not want to update my wii obviously. How do I go about this?

Cheers

Alex

C

CasperH

alex350r said:
Hi All,

I am trying to organise my Wii/SD Homebrew. Im currently running the latest Homebrew channel with Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma, not with the 002 Fix tho. I have numerous versions of cIOS installed, from previous versions of the backup launcher. Do I need to delete these? I was thinking of cleaning them out and then installing the latest cIOS Rev7, what is the best way to do this?

Also I want to install/make sure I have the latest IOS Installed, I have the same setup as a friend who can no longer get in to the wii shop channel and do not want to update my wii obviously. How do I go about this?

Cheers

Alex
Instaling rev 7 overwrites the old ones, no need to remove!
yaynds.gif

alex350r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brilliant, thanks I will install it tonight.

Do you know how I go about getting the latest IOS/Shop Fix?

Cheers

Alex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1