Hacking Deleted the DS WFC Internet settings.

nachodorito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I deleted the DS WFC settings after thinking it was a leftover file. I'm wondering, can I use the DSi Settings app as a replacement, or another DS WFC dump?
This is my N3DSXL after trying to open it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-01-13 at 21.33.45.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-01-13 at 21.33.45.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 433
Reactions: Shadow#1

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted the DS WFC settings after thinking it was a leftover file. I'm wondering, can I use the DSi Settings app as a replacement, or another DS WFC dump?
This is my N3DSXL after trying to open it.
Some just don't deserve a hacked console

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some just don't deserve a hacked console
How does being rude help somebody who did a mistake? I mean if you don't want to help… then why bother giving a sarcastic reply?

@nachodorito Try a normal system update. If it does not work you might have to delete the ticket 0004800542383841 and try updating once again.
The updating method worked for me. (I always try the things I recommend as far as possible)
Title ID taken from: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list

Good luck!

For the future – I guess you already know this now – don't delete any NAND titles in FBI (red or violet)

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,

nachodorito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How does being rude help somebody who did a mistake? I mean if you don't want to help… then why bother giving a sarcastic reply?

@nachodorito Try a normal system update. If it does not work you might have to delete the ticket 0004800542383841 and try updating once again.
The updating method worked for me. (I always try the things I recommend as far as possible)
Title ID taken from: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list

Good luck!

For the future – I guess you already know this now – don't delete any NAND titles in FBI (red or violet)

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...