Hacking Question Delete users, after being banned

wizra

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I won't be able to set up an account later, or it would take more time to set the console up again.
Was hoping that someone would release a user management homebrew, or locate the correct files in the storage, I guess.

I’m in the exact same situation. My console has some linked accounts which I can’t delete and I can’t go online for risk of ban as I’ve done a tonne of “wrong” things. And it annoys me when asks which user to play as. If I had 1 user, I could use that feature that skips the selection. I think eventually someone will come up with something.

I asked this same question in NOOB PARADISE thread, they told me try devmenu, but I dunno how to use that lol.

munky-head

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
DevMenu doesn't let you delete accounts that have an account linked
That's what I'm hoping for a homebrew that does that. Hope that one of the developers around here will pick that up and release something... Or at least just tell us how!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a PC and go to eshop and then unlink from there. Also I'd stop mentioning "bump" since it's against gbatemp rules that you ALL agreed to.

Miqote

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Im not sure, but i think you can do it from eshop from a pc. Just login and delete. But I'm not sure.

Go to nintendo account on website and deactivate

Please note that it's impossible on account of being BANNED, i.e. not having any connectivity to Nintendo's servers. Hence the problem and question.

Use a PC and go to eshop and then unlink from there. Also I'd stop mentioning "bump" since it's against gbatemp rules that you ALL agreed to.

Sometimes the amount of people who don't read threads before posting makes me very sad.

As we've concluded, neither devmenu nor the website work. Aside from nuking the switch from orbit, does anyone know how users are saved on the console?

Reactions: munky-head

munky-head

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
You're missing the point.
The console is super banned, so no matter what you do online, it doesn't affect the switch. You can unlink using a browser, it would never help.

@Miqote, thank you.

Last edited by munky-head,

alexantao

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd also like to delete a liked Useraccont on a Switch Offiline.
Tried DevMenu and it does not have this option. Just want to delete, no need to backup save games.

Any news about this question ?

stevieh0e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Kefir Updater. It let's you make a new account that appears to be linked to an online account (not really linked) and in the process will delete all other users leaving you w/ just the new one. Doing this will leave you unable to use Edizon unless you delete all the game saves manually so make backups and restore when done! [:

leanderson2006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Use Kefir Updater. It let's you make a new account that appears to be linked to an online account (not really linked) and in the process will delete all other users leaving you w/ just the new one. Doing this will leave you unable to use Edizon unless you delete all the game saves manually so make backups and restore when done! [:

I would like to know a way to delete the account created by the kefir updater tried in various ways but I did not succeed.

Last edited by leanderson2006,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo