Also includes a new screen layout for those interested.
Post automatically merged:
If you would be willing, could you replicate this crash on the latest release and send me both the dekopon.log file and the atmosphere crash dump?
This should hopefully be resolved now.
You have to use application mode to launch anything. The ~500MBs of RAM and on JIT access for applets just means nothing at all is going to work. What do you mean it got stuck at 1307?
After reopening the game. It compiled the shader cache. Originally it didn't even do this upon opening the first time. Then the shader cache got stuck at #1307. I waited 5 mins before closing and starting again.
How do you know the shader cache got stuck on #1307? There's no way to tell what shader it's on or it's status because there's no progress bar when loading a game, and I don't believe the log shows anything besides that a game was started. Also, assuming it doesn't happen again, I can't say I've ever had such an issue, nor has it ever been reported by anyone else, I can't diagnose it. I'm hoping it was just a one-time fluke?
Is it possible to add an additional display option where the overlay appears at the top of the screen? Placing it at the bottom often blocks the subtitles.
It would also be great to have an option to manually adjust the size and position of the secondary screen.
Is it possible to add an additional display option where the overlay appears at the top of the screen? Placing it at the bottom often blocks the subtitles.
It would also be great to have an option to manually adjust the size and position of the secondary screen.
How do you know the shader cache got stuck on #1307? There's no way to tell what shader it's on or it's status because there's no progress bar when loading a game, and I don't believe the log shows anything besides that a game was started. Also, assuming it doesn't happen again, I can't say I've ever had such an issue, nor has it ever been reported by anyone else, I can't diagnose it. I'm hoping it was just a one-time fluke?
Like in the menu instead of the 3DS icons?
What caused the crash and what settings do you have enabled?
Has it always crashed when firing a gun or is this a new thing introduced with one of my updates?
@PalindromicBreadLoaf - I have a request can you make bottom screen bigger as top screen while in vertical and set a gap between 2 screen because I like use FlipGrip handle
Ive 3ds eu rom and i want italian language.
which files and where i have to put?
have i to create some folders? have i to rename language folder, i.e. 08_EU_ITALIAN, and others files with no folder in UI FOLDER?
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...