Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

im searching for a way to play music from deezer.com on my wii via WiFi.
when i open the website in my internet channel, it says i have to install adobe flash player 10.
is this possible? i read that the internet-channel has flash-player 7 integrated, is there a way to update?

thx in advance
dope_X

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
dope_X said:
Hi,

im searching for a way to play music from deezer.com on my wii via WiFi.
when i open the website in my internet channel, it says i have to install adobe flash player 10.
is this possible? i read that the internet-channel has flash-player 7 integrated, is there a way to update?

thx in advance
dope_X

There is no way to do that. But, there are some rumours about a new Wii browser, with a new flash player, and tabs. Be patient.
wink.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
There are a couple of ways....

Use MPlayer CE, edit the radio stream to that of the one you want. You can find the stream info by looking at the websites source. Then add that stream to the correct part in the Mplayer config files.

Or go to http://logmein.com/ on your computer, follow all the instructions and you can then use a remote connection to your PC to view any site, listen to any stream even play the latest flash etc (I've only been told this, yet to try it)

I'm not too sure either on this, but a long time ago I played about with ORB, and I'm sure you can customise streams etc from that too.

Just a few things worth looking into, I have no time myself to check it all out, but I'm sure you can.

If you web coding is any good install apache and host your own streams and listen through the internet channel.

These are not the greatest of ideas, but might work for you in the meantime.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
dope_X said:
for deezer or other platforms?
if deezer would work it would be so sweeet.. ^^

Not checked out that site sorry m8, no time today either, was just throwing some ideas out in the open for you.

I'm gonna check out that remote to pc site myself when I get time, cause that sounds sweet.
Hopefully someone that has tried it will post now I've mentioned it though.

dope_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm i tested orb a couple month ago too, but isnt the best way i think.
logmein.com is the same i guess..

just hoped for a easy way to play my deezer.com playlists,
maybe to integrate the flash player 10 into the internet-channel.wad or something like that. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...