Hacking Decryption of Wii Mini NAND (nand.bin)?

NonStickAtom785

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I've read the forum and I've been thinking of a few new ideas. One of them would be finding a software that would allow you to read and write new programs on a Wii disc. This will possibly allow someone to either install an iso installer for cios, Even though this is a bizarre idea, the idea is actually worth trying. And as for finding a key for the wii mini i decided to try it out myself and i had success with just using my Wii's key. I was able to successfully grab the nand.bin file and edit it with my already modded wii. I installed Homebrew channel and even update the wiisytem menu to 4.3. But the software still dosent work with a soldered in sd card. If anyone would like to see what i did just pm me and we can talk out you barrowing my wii mini.

And here is a list of ever iso in the wii mini so if you can encrypte them to decimal form you will have a list of every iso install.

Attachments

• Titles.txt
    141.8 KB · Views: 238
D

Deleted User

Ok so I've read the forum and I've been thinking of a few new ideas. One of them would be finding a software that would allow you to read and write new programs on a Wii disc. This will possibly allow someone to either install an iso installer for cios, Even though this is a bizarre idea, the idea is actually worth trying. And as for finding a key for the wii mini i decided to try it out myself and i had success with just using my Wii's key. I was able to successfully grab the nand.bin file and edit it with my already modded wii. I installed Homebrew channel and even update the wiisytem menu to 4.3. But the software still dosent work with a soldered in sd card. If anyone would like to see what i did just pm me and we can talk out you barrowing my wii mini.

And here is a list of ever iso in the wii mini so if you can encrypte them to decimal form you will have a list of every iso install.
Can you PM me a picture of how you soldered in the SD card, and instructions for how you did this?

D

Deleted User

Update: I just reread your whole post, and I have reason to think you are lying. You can't use the nand key from one wii on another.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy