Hacking Decrypt saves from one system to use in other?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raul8
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,486
  • Replies Replies 6

Raul8

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
10
Trophies
1
XP
2,078
Country
United States
Is there a way to decrypt saves from bought eshop games from a non-Gateway system (taking the save from its corresponding directory in SD card) and use them in a different systems emuNand with savedatafiler? The files are 0000001.sav, but savedatafiler doesn't use that format because they are raw, I think.
 
You was able to System Transfer to an emuNAND.
After the ST, you can use SaveDataFiler to export saves from all games you have bought.
But now it's unavailable until GW supports the latest system.
 
Thanks for the idea! Can I do a system transfer from sysnand to emunand? Until gw 9.6 emunand is realeased I guess.
 
Is there a way to decrypt saves from bought eshop games from a non-Gateway system (taking the save from its corresponding directory in SD card) and use them in a different systems emuNand with savedatafiler? The files are 0000001.sav, but savedatafiler doesn't use that format because they are raw, I think.
If the non- gateway system is 9.2 or below check out NTR 2.1.
 

Site & Scene News