Gaming Decisions to be made... need some assistance

dirty_harry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After discovering that many of the PSX titles that I love are available to be played on the go via the PSP, I have decided to make a purchase. So I have scoped out the ebay listings and found several PSP 1000's that seem suitable for purchase.

I don't want this to cost too much, so I obviously first prefer a pre-CFW version. I found one that is going in 3 days.

There is another one going in a few hours, OFW version 6.10. These are all PSP-1000 models so I know its hackable. But what will i need to get this onto CFW?

There are a few others that I have asked the seller for a version (along with a little walk-through on how to check hehe) and I will edit this when I find out what version they are.

And finally I just want some advice on how much I should be paying for a PSP 1000. I plan on spending 150-190 depending on the condition of the console and what it bundles with. What should I be aiming for?

What other tools will I need if I end up getting the 6.10 OFW PSP?

Thanks very much for reading and I appreciate all the help I can get!

QUICK EDIT: Just in case its not clear, I'm in Australia. If someone wants to get rid of a PSP, shoot me a pm or something with your price! I'm in Melbourne close to the CBD.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
150-190 O.o well I paid £30 for mine XD it but it did have a broken screen still that only set me back £15 so £45 in total for PSP 1000, charger, battery and usb cable
wink.gif
I got an awesome deal and this was on Ebay so shop around and don't rush your purchase

dirty_harry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I realize that's pretty steep but I am currently away from home and cannot "run around" so to speak, and thus want it to be as reliable as possible.

What about the firmware thing? The one I'm scoping is version 6.10. What would I need to do for that one? Also it does come with 3 games (shitty ones but no matter) and It apparently has no scratches. 110 at the moment.

Thanks for your help mate!

UPDATE: 41 min left on the OFW 6.10 1000 series PSP

So what should I do? Can I still use PANDORA BATTERY trick on this PSP? Need help quick!

UPDATE #2 : Anyway I let that one slip. It didn't come with a memory card and came with games that I really didn't care about. There's another one going in 2 days that has custom firmware already and comes with a 4gb memory card. Wish me luck with that one. But my question on firmware stands and I am still open to any and all suggestions from you - the more experienced PSP users!

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc