Hacking Dear Wiigator,

Cokeman999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your work has been a very extraordinary event that everybody on this forum appreciates.
You create programs that everybody wants and ask nothing in return.
You try hard and never give up.
I applaud at your supremacy and I'm sure everybody else agrees with me.

On another note, please, people that ask and complain for more, just shut up.
He's doing this FOR FREE. The least you could do is thank him..

Anyway, let's hear it for Wiigator!

Cokeman999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm not asking for more, as a matter of fact, I don't need more.
All the games I want to work do work and I'm sick of other people hating on him for no damn reason.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to put in my two cents and Thank Wiigator as well. Ive always wanted to creare a "Family Nintendo Collection" that I may pass on to my daughter and her to her kids and Wiigator makes doing that hella easier. So, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!!!

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masta21 said:
yes wiigator does a great job...however you kissing his ass won't make him work more.

I was thinking the same thing, Funny shit right here
rofl2.gif

Cokeman999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys are just going to sit around saying i'm kissing his ass, please screw off because I'm NOT.
I just want Wiigator to know I really appreciate him..

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

well done mate, i don't use none of this crap, but i see this forum is completely raped and flooded in GC wii loading shite, its pathetic really, they do this in their spare time, they ask not to make new threads etc, just post in the same thread he linked, yet no fucker listens or reads, if you get something for free which they have given you, STFU!
i don't care if you flame me, its ridiculous as how these forums are getting trashed with constant piracy crap, at least make it one thread to clear up the mess....away mods sort this crap out, or i may just leave the forum..

IT really is school boy stuff this now...honestly

limesherbert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...What the hell does this topic have to do with wii hacking? Go e-mail him and thank him if you want to instead of wasting topic room here.

masta21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UranusKiller said:
QUOTE said:

well done mate, i don't use none of this crap, but i see this forum is completely raped and flooded in GC wii loading shite, its pathetic really, they do this in their spare time, they ask not to make new threads etc, just post in the same thread he linked, yet no fucker listens or reads, if you get something for free which they have given you, STFU!
i don't care if you flame me, its ridiculous as how these forums are getting trashed with constant piracy crap, at least make it one thread to clear up the mess....away mods sort this crap out, or i may just leave the forum..

IT really is school boy stuff this now...honestly
you could just leave, nothing of value would be lost.

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad Wiigator is doing all this, but a side effect is all these people who don't bother to search, make useless threads that have nothing to do with the board (No offense, but this is one of them) and sometimes even spamming threads to get noticed quicker.
It would be VERY nice to have a Loader forum, that way we could discuss other homebrew.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with Miles. All of this soft-mod stuff has only made it easier for NOOBs to get free games, aggravating everyone else with their incompetence.
I am not blaming wiigator but this is a side effect on any hacking for any console. I still think that it is an amazing accomplishment that h can do everything he can. I read that GC loading would take at least another couple f months.

Jytach

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Edgedancer said:
I agree with Miles. All of this soft-mod stuff has only made it easier for NOOBs to get free games, aggravating everyone else with their incompetence.
I am not blaming wiigator but this is a side effect on any hacking for any console. I still think that it is an amazing accomplishment that h can do everything he can. I read that GC loading would take at least another couple f months.

Err..
It's already out.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is called the HACKING FORUM.

Post in EOF next time or the Blogs Section, this has absolutely nothing to do with hacking.

I think there should be a sub section just for Backup launching, way too many useless threads in this section. I post something about some file formats from a wii disc or something actually related to hacking, but it would get pushed back 20 pages because of n00bs posting garbage
dry.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miles said:
I'm glad Wiigator is doing all this, but a side effect is all these people who don't bother to search, make useless threads that have nothing to do with the board (No offense, but this is one of them) and sometimes even spamming threads to get noticed quicker.
It would be VERY nice to have a Loader forum, that way we could discuss other homebrew.

put so much better than i could have
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la