Hacking Dear Wiigator,

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wiisel said:
Miles said:
I'm glad Wiigator is doing all this, but a side effect is all these people who don't bother to search, make useless threads that have nothing to do with the board (No offense, but this is one of them) and sometimes even spamming threads to get noticed quicker.
It would be VERY nice to have a Loader forum, that way we could discuss other homebrew.

put so much better than i could have
smile.gif

I concur, And this thread is not stupid, its stupid to be in wii hacking but its not stupid
I to say thanks wii gator for your hard work.

masterjoel201

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cokeman999 said:
Wow, I'm not asking for more, as a matter of fact, I don't need more.
All the games I want to work do work and I'm sick of other people hating on him for no damn reason.
Your mom asked for more

rolleyes.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jytach said:
Edgedancer said:
I agree with Miles. All of this soft-mod stuff has only made it easier for NOOBs to get free games, aggravating everyone else with their incompetence.
I am not blaming wiigator but this is a side effect on any hacking for any console. I still think that it is an amazing accomplishment that he can do everything he can. I read that GC loading would take at least another couple of months.

Err..
It's already out.
I know that. I meant that this release was out of the blue when people said it would be until Team Twizzers released bootmii.

K

Kurisuellegarden

This is supposed to be a community...stop bashing each other. o_o

I thank WiiGator for the time he's spent on this loader, for everyone! Better and worse. xD

Now, this topic has already been created, so no use wasting the space in the topic just bashing each other.

I agree we need a backup loader section too because of it's huge popularity but I see a fair share of other posts too that have nothing to do with backup loading so...calm down. =]

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeeze people.

You're making it seem like people don't have a say in things.

I cannot tell you how many times I've seen people kiss ass on these forums, but after reading this, it doesn't sound like anything near kissing ass.

Just calm down.

So I take it people can't express their gratitude to an amazing person? Hm. How long have I've been sleeping through the span of it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection