dealextreme question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ProwlingTiger, Jul 30, 2007.

Jul 30, 2007

dealextreme question by ProwlingTiger at 6:53 PM (1,222 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ProwlingTiger
    OP

Newcomer ProwlingTiger Member

United States
    My EZ5 is defective. I just read on the DealExtreme website that they offer exchanges within 30 days of delivery. But mine is 5 days outside of that!!! I about want to scream, how f***** convenient for it to quit on me 5 days after the warranty.

I submitted a support request anyways, perhaps the planets will align or something and I'll get lucky.

Anyone had good luck with DealExtreme support?

2. JohnoBoy

Newcomer JohnoBoy Advanced Member

Israel
    hmm, I received a defective product and the sent a replacement one free, didn't even had to send defective one back.
    However the product was rather cheap (~$6) so could've been an exceptional case.

3. ih8crouch

Member ih8crouch GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    There pretty good at getting replacements out they dont tend to be bellends as most people would relay that information on the boards and I think they know this

4. ProwlingTiger
    OP

United States
    Do you think the product being 5 days outside of the limit will be okay?

5. Kelli

Newcomer Kelli Member

Finland
    "After 30 days from delivery the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of the customer. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible."

So, you can maybe get a new one, but you have to pay shipping costs.

6. ProwlingTiger
    OP

United States
    O.o

My bad, musta misread that. I wonder what shipping charges would be? Well, luckily they have a return center in the US, paying s&h is a lot better than buying a new one.

7. ProwlingTiger
    OP

United States
    Well, good news: They are going to refund my shipping charges. The bad news is that I have to ship it to Hong Kong. Oh well...