Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

DolphinCube

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also found that Mario and Luigi: Partners in time USA doesnt have any cheat codes in your database. I tried using a fresh dump and It didnt do anything. Can you investigate that as well? I am so sorry!

DottMark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys! I'm using Twilight Menù on N3ds, i want to use the cheats on some romhacks and translation, ES:

Persistent Quick save on FE11 Full content Patch, when i try to use the cheats there's nothing to see. How can i solve this problem?

DottMark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys! I'm using Twilight Menù on N3ds, i want to use the cheats on some romhacks and translation, ES:

Persistent Quick save on FE11 Full content Patch, when i try to use the cheats there's nothing to see. How can i solve this problem?

Senzu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So im trying to use it on DesMuMe and i change the usrcheat.dat to cheat.dat as written in the note and i put the file into the right place, but when i try to open the database it says: "CRC 8E4CB27C not found in database." what does that mean and how do i fix this?

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So im trying to use it on DesMuMe and i change the usrcheat.dat to cheat.dat as written in the note and i put the file into the right place, but when i try to open the database it says: "CRC 8E4CB27C not found in database." what does that mean and how do i fix this?
You don't need change USRCHEAT.DAT, just open CONFIG menu and select PATH SETTINGS. Under CHEATS line, choose USRCHEAT.DAT instead CHEAT.DAT and click OK.

Attachments

• path.png
    path.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Alexander1970

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also found that Mario and Luigi: Partners in time USA doesnt have any cheat codes in your database. I tried using a fresh dump and It didnt do anything. Can you investigate that as well? I am so sorry!
That game does have cheats, your dump is still likely either a bad or modified dump, keep looking.

maxmaxmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi ! i would like to know if you have action replay code for pokemon shuffle (on the 3ds) to have unlimited ressources ? thanks !

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi ! i would like to know if you have action replay code for pokemon shuffle (on the 3ds) to have unlimited ressources ? thanks !
I do not, also this thread is for Nintendo DS(i) cheats, I recommend you ask this question in the more appropriate section for a more appropriate response, sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Ayting69

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

First thanks for your work man, your database it's just awesome

I just have an issue making it work on melonds Android with Pokémon Platinum (France)

The codes doesn't show up on that version, it does on european rev 20 (english only) and usa but on your compatibility list on Reddit you mentionned also the France version, so i'm wondering which rom you used because my dump of the french version doesn't works

Thanks you in advance man

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

First thanks for your work man, your database it's just awesome

I just have an issue making it work on melonds Android with Pokémon Platinum (France)

The codes doesn't show up on that version, it does on european rev 20 (english only) and usa but on your compatibility list on Reddit you mentionned also the France version, so i'm wondering which rom you used because my dump of the french version doesn't works

Thanks you in advance man
The databases only supports proper dumps, though obviously a few may have been missed here or there (corrected a couple titles in the work in progress databases update), however most cases the dump you use just isn't compatible with the database, likely because yours is bad, I recommend you double check with a valid source for dump information. I definitely can confirm personally though that the information that the database has is correct for the French version however (definitely remember checking the Platinum lists quite a few times to know). I don't support bad dumps in the databases usually, ROM hacks are the only real exception here because obviously you can't pick and choose what the game patch was made from or gets applied to (developers just need to pay more attention when making those). Also no problem, glad you like it, plenty more where that came from!

Yemeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just post a thread analyzing the Metroid Prime Hunters escape timer. Along with being able to change the timer to a desired value I found that it works better in-game if Select is used to activate the code rather than have it always active.

amuza

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
do anyone know what ''CRC B0E3E3BB not found in database''. this pop up came out after i press ''cheats database''

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.😊

It seems,many People do not know / understand,what a clean,working Cheat Database means.....
And how much Work this is to maintain it (in the "Free Time",I am pretty sure @DeadSkullzJr real Life Job is not Cheatbase Maintain Chief....)

So,go on and just pisses off our "Master of the Cheatsdatabases"...
...until he has no longer the Spirit and Time to do this awesome and unpaid,free Work for us....

Thank you.💖

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Morning.😊

It seems,many People do not know / understand,what a clean,working Cheat Database means.....
And how much Work this is to maintain it (in the "Free Time",I am pretty sure @DeadSkullzJr real Life Job is not Cheatbase Maintain Chief....)

So,go on and just pisses off our "Master of the Cheatsdatabases"...
...until he has no longer the Spirit and Time to do this awesome and unpaid,free Work for us....

Thank you.💖
Thank you very much for the support, I greatly appreciate it. I do indeed have a life outside of the cheat databases, not to mention other projects that I maintain alongside this one as well, progress may be sluggish as a result, however I put my best dedication, love, passion, etc. into this and want to give something that I hope everyone can enjoy utilizing. I can safely say I haven't lost my spirit for the project as of this moment in time, hopefully I never do honestly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.