Dead_To_Rights_3_Retribution-XBOX360-DAGGER

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Scene Releases' started by T-hug, Apr 21, 2010.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    Here is Dead to Rights 3 - Retribution for xbox360
    It's RF .iso, in 100mb RAR files, m1 compression and it comes even with a proper NFO and SFV.
    So we present you some perks of having a real scene rls, instead of some noob repacking a p2p rls (StreetFighter).
    kthxbye
    Summary:
    Grant City has fallen from its position as one of the world's great cultural and financial centers, resting now under a heavy shroud of crime and widespread corruption. One man must take a stand to exorcise the evil that has robbed the town of its glory; that plagues the streets of his childhood. One man must take down the ruthless gangs that control the night and weigh justice upon the power-hungry elite who unrepentantly bleed life from the city.

Screens:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Infos:
    FileName: dgr-dtr3
    FileCount: 74x100MB
    Region: Region Free!

Note: Dead_To_Rights_Retribution-DIRFIX-XBOX360-DAGGER

2. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    Liked the first two games (and the PSP one to an extent), a shame that from what I've seen from this (at least in the last trailer I saw for it a while ago) it's turned more into a "tactical" third person shooter instead of a crazy oh my god did I just throw that guy up in the air and shotgun blast him from below third person shooter

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Nice, I think I played a GBA version at some point.

Added to the list for the upcoming summer drought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice