Gaming Dead Rising Wii VS. Dead Rising 360

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dammit I wish my computer was good enough to watch youtube..

I know 360 is superior in every way exept in the shooter controls department imo, but I still think they could have put more effort into it... to me it doesn't even look as good as RE4 did back on the gamecube like 5 years ago.

I'm still pumped to get the game though, I loved every bit about RE4 and since this looks very similar gameplay im onto it for sure!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was one awesome video!!!

They did a great job on that.

That sucks Wii version can't ride a stupid car. Ugh

Also, I just wish the guy would get rid of his damn camera so he can run easier.

He could just leave it in the security room
sleep.gif

Mist3rJ3r3my

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This makes me wanna play the 360 version again. I just started playing teh wii version and noticed big differences. obviously less zombies, less graphics, no jumping and whats with the pooodles and parakeets?
And no driving?! the funnest part was mowen down zombies in the tunnels and getting that genocide achievement

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 360 version had a more... Well, i wanna say "epic" feeling to it.
I play the wii version a LOT more, but thats because everything feels like it goes by quicker, and i enjoy it more.

I was never good with generic shooters with control sticks, but im rather good with the wii version of HoTD.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii controls > 360 BUT the 360 is more fun, and the camera bits add to the variety. Wii one has crap loading times too but its still fun even with less zombies, some seem more intellegent too.

360 8/10
Wii 6/10

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm really digging the Wii version. Like I said on my site, I never played it on the 360 (just watched videos and watched my brother play it...) The Wii game, as a game of its own is really fun, it's different. The loading between every area/cut scene is killing me though... Not sure if it was the same for the 360.

All I know is that I'm loving this zombie month for Wii! And with Madworld almost out, we're getting our fair share of pretty hardcore games.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously the beefier hardware gets the numbers and the resolution, but damn outside of vehicular manslaughter the Wii one just looks more easy to control and have fun with...even get to literally mow down some zombies.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw the driving scene on a Wii gameplay video.

It was cut out in the final version?

Since I am in work, I can't search for the video =p

Taziz

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not an xbox fan boy but its like compering day and night >.>
its not a game that come to a ps3 or xbox >.> its freaking wii
but I'm not saying it will be bad or anything but still I don't think wii has the power of zombies but the controls will be fun to play around and maybe there will be some features and improved stuff that xbox lacked off
p.s I love my wii

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MG4M3R said:
I saw the driving scene on a Wii gameplay video.

It was cut out in the final version?

Since I am in work, I can't search for the video =p
Yeah, you're right! I saw that scene too. It's really strange it got cut out in the final...

As for the rest, I still have to try it, so I won't comment on the game for now.

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
Dont you get the option to drive a vehicle when you enter the service tunnels ? im sure i saw the option for a car in there.
Wii version is very good, the ingame colors could be improved a little and RE4 did look better but its still a pretty decent game.

Rebound

Trophies
XP
Country
I stand corrected, I can fully confirm that you can drive cars in the Wii version ,you just need to find the keys

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Why would you assume more storage would help? Storage is just that, it's not some magic cure for high res insanely detailed visuals. Sure you get more room to store stuff, but the system can only do so much.

EnigmaXtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vampire Hunter D said:
^Why would you assume more storage would help? Storage is just that, it's not some magic cure for high res insanely detailed visuals. Sure you get more room to store stuff, but the system can only do so much.

Yeah yah right, but still the fact they removed the camera feature really turned me off this game

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well considering that I have yet to play any version of the game but have seen a lot of the zombie whacking stuff in pics and videos I don't see how the camera would be all that fun to me personally. I'd find it more of an in the way annoying distraction that gets between me and a zombie splatterfest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro