Gaming Dead or Alive: Dimensions ?

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, missed day one thanks to west TX fires >_> but man oh man was this game worth the wait! Already got the Metroid stage and now I'm working my way through Chronicle mode. I have to say I'm loving it so far. I've played the other DoA games, but only at drinking parties with my friends so it was just limited time with the lovely Leifang in quick matches, never really got to see the actual story all that much.

I did a couple online matches, the quality went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down there. It seemed like almost every person rejected me. And the two matches I did do were more laggy than when I used to try to play WoW on a cruddy laptop with one bar from an open Wi-Fi connection at my old apartment that I'm sure someone else was using for torrents at the time. That said the DLC unlockable costume was a nice thing to see right when I got home, and the Throwdown download was a pretty nice thing to include. It was a close match for me, CPU took first round, and I wiped the floor with her the second, but that third round it was about dead even. Got lucky on the last hit and won it, got a few unlocked things out of it. Not gonna say cause spoilers and I don't rightly remember! XD

I did notice that unlike SSFIV you don't need to go into the options and disable 3D to get the 60FPS, just set the slider to off. Honestly I think that's how it should have been all along. I used to think that was just a system limitation but apparently not!

One thing I was kinda disappointed in was the fact that I can't really do anything with my 3D Photo Album pictures. In Pilotwings it'd save pictures taken in game to the SD card, but I've yet to find any kind of option to do so and I just looked in every folder on my SD card and didn't see anything. Also I have... tried shaking the 3DS... they have yet to jiggle.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: