Gaming Dead 'n Furious

shux

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi all, as per topic title and description, are there any more games similar to Dead and Furious? =) Thanks!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, closest is Point Blank.

Style wise there is the forthcoming game "The Ward" its got the same kind of style but its a FPS so you control where you are going unlike Dead 'n' Furious which is on rails.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when it comes out in a month or so in the US, (What kind of name is "Touch" the dead?),it is still pretty much the same its a alright shooter like house of the dead, but hey what can you expect for a shooter em up game.

there are only a few shooters for the ds.

Dead N Furious (touch the dead)
Metroid Prime Hunters
Golden eye rogue agent
bionicle

cant think of any others lol.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently the released D'n'F was a beta release, the full game being still in dev. So maybe the released final (who knows when/if) will be better. The game engine in D'n'R was horrendously crap
Apparently you'll be able to adjust camera angles with the d-pad in the new version. Seem silly to change the name though, didnt see what was wrong with it compared to "Touch The Dead" which just sounds perverted.

I didnt think the engine was that bad, the graphics may not been that detailed but it allowed the game to have lots of zombies on the screen in the later levels. Saying that a little improvement could be done along with better loading times.

shux

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks for the replies! I'm confused now. Touch the Dead is different from Dead and Furious? =\

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I discussed it in the official dead'n furious thread, what we think is going on is that they released dead'n furious to early in europe. The beta version to be correct.

Why do we think that? Because several big gaming sites are previewing the game Touch the dead as an work in progress game.

So basicly it's like this:

Dead'n furious = Beta europe release
Touch the dead = Final US release

We don't know for sure but that's what I and several people with me think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc