tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
dDJs
DJ Table for DS
Braware has released an interesting sounding program for the DS where you can load in your own MP3s and remix them yourself. There is many different and unique features, including a flute that you can play using the DS microphone.

* dDJs Silver *

* New Features:

In this new version, there too many new features. Now you can loop the beats by pressing the new green button, or even make them beat the way you want, using the pink button. Rate, PAN and Delay added, really easy to use, but the Delay only take effect if you pause the MP3. The disc now scratch really realist (there's no sample faking it!). You can pause the MP3 now. Two new control bars added, using them you can make the Drum and Cymbal even more precise.

* Options:

Choose Surround or Normal sound, if you choose Surround and change the Rate, sometimes a bug happen. Chande the background choose a new theme; I must tell that there's a problem with the themes, I couldn't fix it yet, but as soon as I can I'll do it.

* Extras:

One of them is a pair of Bongos, it sounds really good to play along with your MP3, just touch them to play. And there is a Flute, its really fantastic, because you can play it just BLOWING while you hold a button, which are the notes. See the pic on the Braware site to see the notes.

* MP3:

The MP3 file still must have this configuration to work well.

The .MP3 file MUST be: 22050Hz
The file name MUST be: dj
The file MUST be in the Flash Card ROOT
Nothing more, nothing less

Braware - 20008

Braware.blog.com

Offsite Download
Developer's Blog

Contributed by science

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for no picture, my emulator crashed and I have to go to class. If I can get it working later I will get a pic up

Edit: Here is a pic

2re2iiu.png

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
X D D X said:
Didn't this come out a while back? Or is this a newer version?

This is a new version, its actually called dDjs Silver, but I forgot to put it in and I can't edit the original post. The other version came out in September. This one came out today

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the sample rate at 22050?! CD quality music is all at 44100 and It's not the easiest thing to convert mp3's right. Is this a technical limitation?

Also, I couldn't get any of the features to work besides getting the music to play and getting it to scratch. For some reason none of the other buttons or controlls would do anything. I look forward to the next release. Only the sliding bars, Rate, delay and pan, worked.

Clodoaldo-N

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
saxamo said:
Why the sample rate at 22050?! CD quality music is all at 44100 and It's not the easiest thing to convert mp3's right. Is this a technical limitation?

Also, I couldn't get any of the features to work besides getting the music to play and getting it to scratch. For some reason none of the other buttons or controlls would do anything. I look forward to the next release. Only the sliding bars, Rate, delay and pan, worked.

It's a techinical limitation, as you said. In fact, there's a way to play 44100, but I'm not able to do that.

Which features? Everything works. Enter in my blog (braware.blog.com) and take a look at the first dDJs release, it tells how to use every button.

Thank for the comment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F