• Replies 768
  • Likes 53

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea I'm not dumping full games. I suppose the Wii u Wi-Fi card is the bottleneck ?stay if i use alan adapter?

~XDM~
Could be, I haven't tried hooking it up to LAN but dumping from a wired PC has that speed. Dunno about both wired connections. It might also depend on your router transfer speed between your home network.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be, I haven't tried hooking it up to LAN but dumping from a wired PC has that speed. Dunno about both wired connections. It might also depend on your router transfer speed between your home network.
Because i have a alfa ac1200 series so i know that isn't slow but i dont have a lan Adapter, but i can get one. This reminds me of the ps2 hacking days lol that slow transfer speed when trying to dump games from the dvd drive

~XDM~

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't be the drive either because that drive is rated at 20+ MB/s and even with a 100mb ethernet connection from the WiiU it is still 1MB/s instead of the 12.5MB/s max
Oh and for anybody who wants and easy conversion from mb(megabits) to MB(megabytes)
just divide by 8.
For MB to mb just do the reverse and multiply.
Maybe the 8 megabit transfer limit has something to do with the method used to copy the data

Last edited by TurboTri,

d0rks0ul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
One Title i can't manage to dump with any version of ddd is : 'The Amazing Spiderman 1"
The dump doesn't start with this game it continues playing as normal

i can confirm that i also tryed, but ddd never even launches and the game starts normaly.

ATTN: @dimok hey just want to report the same thing here. Even with the latest builds, this game doesn't send any info to the titledump client, it just proceeds into game as normal. Can you please take a look and fix? Game is The Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition both EUR and USA AMZE52/AMZP52 (note: Not 'The Amazing Spider Man 2') It won't dump at all with ddd/titledump and so far nobody has been able to dump it as a result. Thanks for your help

Last edited by d0rks0ul,
Reactions: Link0

fffighter4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how or why, but when I try to download the files for Smash for Wii U, it only downloads the files for the patch instead of the base game files. Can someone help me with this?

D

Deleted User

Hello, I need help on using titledumper.exe. When I try to do: titledumper.exe WiiU_dump_path base_output_path

My Computer says that it can't be recognized as a operable application. When I try to use titledumper.exe itself, it take some time to load, then a command Prompt Screen appears for one second and just goes disappears.

Can anyone please help me?

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this has been asked before, but does your intetnet speed limit or slow down the dumping process? My internet is awfull which is why I would rather dump the game than download it. If the game downloads the same speed as the dump might aswell download it.

Akzomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

I am having issues dumping. Not sure if this has been answered before or not, but I don't get an option to enter my IP after pressing the DDD bookmark. I am trying to dump Smash Wii U for texture mods and have successfully been able to run custom music. I have the CMD for titledumper set to /vol \Smash, but when I run DDD, I just get an option to either press A to install dumper and boot, or install and run manually. The guide I used (http://pastebin.com/NENj6bTV) instructs to enter an IP on that screen (or as I understood, anyways). If I try to insta-boot by pressing A, I get Mii Maker (I know that this is an error for others too). Even if I manually boot after pressing X, the CMD still says "Waiting for Wii U connection", and no dumping occurs. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks to all that read this.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a problem too. After running the cmd command and picking Sm4sh (disc) to dump, all it will do in the cmd is "Create path: base_output_pathWiiU_dump_path" and then the game goes past the logo screen and plays normally. Nothing has been dumped and only a folder (base_output_pathWiiU_dump_path) was created with nothing in it.

Last edited by NyaakoXD,

Downside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been asked before, but does your intetnet speed limit or slow down the dumping process? My internet is awfull which is why I would rather dump the game than download it. If the game downloads the same speed as the dump might aswell download it.

I'm pretty sure it does depend on your internet speed.

Hello.

I am having issues dumping. Not sure if this has been answered before or not, but I don't get an option to enter my IP after pressing the DDD bookmark. I am trying to dump Smash Wii U for texture mods and have successfully been able to run custom music. I have the CMD for titledumper set to /vol \Smash, but when I run DDD, I just get an option to either press A to install dumper and boot, or install and run manually. The guide I used (http://pastebin.com/NENj6bTV) instructs to enter an IP on that screen (or as I understood, anyways). If I try to insta-boot by pressing A, I get Mii Maker (I know that this is an error for others too). Even if I manually boot after pressing X, the CMD still says "Waiting for Wii U connection", and no dumping occurs. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks to all that read this.

You have to make sure you put in your IP address. When you load up DDD, it should give you a different IP address that isn't yours, use your D-Pad to change the IP address to your own.

Having a problem too. After running the cmd command and picking Sm4sh (disc) to dump, all it will do in the cmd is "Create path: base_output_pathWiiU_dump_path" and then the game goes past the logo screen and plays normally. Nothing has been dumped and only a folder (base_output_pathWiiU_dump_path) was created with nothing in it.

Hmm, what's your directory?

Reactions: Akzomp and Red9419

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum