Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought that this game would be joining Project H.A.M.M.E.R but three new screens have been released.

20222_n20071011_02_wiiss_32.jpg

20222_n20071011_02_wiiss_33.jpg

20222_n20071011_02_wiiss_31.jpg

I'm hoping its something us long time gamers will enjoy, Nintendo have kinda been ignoring us lately.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice =) My curent school wallpaper is a wallpaper of that game, which looks awesome, can't wait to see more information on it.

It seems that you will have some action sequence with some interactivity.

P

pasc

Hmm, now that I have a wii....

sounds good.

Though I still want to play DS games too
frown.gif
. No time for both. Goddamit

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More screens, looks a bit more like a Wii title this time. I imagined that this was a response title, but the screens kinda shows that its more than that. A lot of people were hating on the graphics saying its Dreamcast/PS2 quality but I reckon they look fine.

ddoc_1.jpg

ddoc_2.jpg

ddoc_3.jpg

M

mario5555

Reminds me of Disaster Report and Raw Danger (bought it two months ago, but haven't had time to get into it enough) but with a more action orientated twist. Hope it turns out good, not enough good action games with an interactive evolving environment.

Hadrian, I was going to ask if Irem had anything to do with it, but I'll go look at Gamefaq's and see the release info, thanks for the new screens and info though, much appreciated.
smile.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of Disaster Report and Raw Danger (bought it two months ago, but haven't had time to get into it enough) but with a more action orientated twist. Hope it turns out good, not enough good action games with an interactive evolving environment.

Hadrian, I was going to ask if Irem had anything to do with it, but I'll go look at Gamefaq's and see the release info, thanks for the new screens and info though, much appreciated.
smile.gif
No its Monolith Games who are behind the game. They did the Xenosaga games and are also working on a DS RPG for Nintendo.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Great!, an action game where you get to shoot mother nature in the face!

Now seriously, what is this game about?, any info on the plot?, I see lava, flooding, torn houses and armed people. Is it a New Orleans simulator (plus lava)?

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The last screen shot makes it look like it's a light-gun game.
blink.gif

Has Monolith ever released any story details on this game?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
graphics do look like dreamcastish.

monolith made F.E.A.R though so it should be pretty good.
Wrong Monolith. This one is Monolith Soft, their games include several Xenosaga games and two Baton Kaitos games.

From Wiki:
Disaster, according to the official Nintendo website, includes an earthquake, a volcanic eruption, and a tsunami. Game functions include driving, survival, and foot missions.

Similar to Irem’s Disaster Report and its sequel, Raw Danger, the player must survive many natural disasters. The player will take control of Ray, a former member of an elite rescue task force, and not only will Ray have to face nature, but also an unknown group of rogues who have taken advantage of the catastrophic events and seized an atomic weapon.

EDIT: More screens!
56390.jpg

56391.jpg

56392.jpg

56393.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY