Status
Not open for further replies.

guruswamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New pokemon gen cheat??

Can you get a tyrunt or Amaura with hidden hability??

Can someone try with a Yvetal or Xerneas or Zygarde??

Thanks

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool note about this wondercard modifer, when it creates the pokemone it has my OT and ID no. that would show as naturally mine. even when you use the wondercard modifier (shiny) yet they do not have the kalos pentagon.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You use the x999 Master Ball code first. Delete the amount of Master Balls until the amount matches the Pokedex ID, then use the Wonder Card Modifier.

You'll then receive the pokemon which matches the amount of Master Balls you have left.
so, i can get a 2 nd , 3rd , 4th,5th gen legendary pokemon with the pentagon marker ?
can i trade those pokemon online or GTS ?

Shadowstorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll only be a matter of time before we end up with our Diancie's, Volcanions and Hoopas.

At this point I've been running tests to see if what I think killed 3 X's and 2 Y's for me is what I think it was. I believe the USB cable they sent with the ARPS is faulty or at least mine was since I couldn't power my external with it, but can using one from my Sansa MP3 player, which is the cord I'm using now with the device. So far so good on my new X and Y.

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so, i can get a 2 nd , 3rd , 4th,5th gen legendary pokemon with the pentagon marker ?
can i trade those pokemon online or GTS ?

Any pokemon from 5th gen and below do not have the Kalos pentagon, they act similar to those transferred through Bank.

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that the new Pokemon movie is all announced and stuff worldwide they should just let us have Diancie already. It's gotta be close...

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do these codes do?
wtf.png

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's only been discussed thoroughly the last two pages.... Maybe read the thread a little before you post or just highlight your mouse over the codes and read for yourself what they do. Sigh..

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do these codes do?View attachment 7318

leowalle, I owe you an apology. I've picked on you without being helpful, and that hasn't really accomplished anything positive.

Having said that, all you have to do is go to the page or two before this one. This code is literally what people have just talked about.

Did you also know that there is a search function at the top-right of the page? It can search just this topic. Why don't you try using it before you ask a question?

Perhaps if you took a few seconds to catch up on the conversations in the thread, search to see if your question was already asked and answered, edited your post instead of double posting all the time, and stopped whining (and yes, you have been whining) about Diance and other removed codes, you wouldn't catch as much flak as you have.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leowalle, I owe you an apology. I've picked on you without being helpful, and that hasn't really accomplished anything positive.

Having said that, all you have to do is go to the page or two before this one. This code is literally what people have just talked about.

Did you also know that there is a search function at the top-right of the page? It can search just this topic. Why don't you try using it before you ask a question?

Perhaps if you took a few seconds to catch up on the conversations in the thread, search to see if your question was already asked and answered, edited your post instead of double posting all the time, and stopped whining (and yes, you have been whining) about Diance and other removed codes, you wouldn't catch as much flak as you have.

I accept :) I haven't been double posting much anymore. Iv'e been editing instead of posting. And i know, i should check reference before i ask questions :) .

Reactions: thagrouch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon