Status
Not open for further replies.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure you can.
I bred 12 patterns using Gateway, a US 3DS, a retail copy of Pokemon Y, restarted the game and changed countries 11 times (had native Jungle on Pokemon X).

That's why they said it's not possible to change Geo Location after you started the game. Of course you can restart and get other patterns, but you can't do that in your main game without cheating.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which are then stored into a server? If I'm understanding it, all u can do is intercepting it and it creates a bin file. U can't to shit with it.

I'm going to code a program that will keep the Powersaves program from uploading to thier servers but to a URL of one of my computers' IP adresses. So i can get the full save not just a .bin

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm going to code a program that will keep the Powersaves program from uploading to thier servers but to a URL of one of my computers' IP adresses. So i can get the full save not just a .bin
please don't bother, its useless all the stuff you want happens on the server anyway

plus the file you plan to intercept is just the same bin file anyway

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if i am wrong: The Powersaves software connect to the server which contains an XML code list.

Plainscript

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Correct.

(I've already checked it all out, but didn't found anything of interest really. Nothing I would /care about. :) )

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct.

(I've already checked it all out, but didn't found anything of interest really. Nothing I would /care about. :) )

OK, so maybe we can SPOOF the URL to redirect the Powersaves program to use a modified code XML list. One with the removed codes. What do you think about that?

Plainscript

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Won't work since we all don't know how the heck Datel applies everything.

So no, not possible right now..

It isn't about any XML-magic, it's about the Datel servers. Nobody really knows what magic happens there.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Won't work since we all don't know how the heck Datel applies everything.

So no, not possible right now..

It isn't about any XML-magic, it's about the Datel servers. Nobody really knows what magic happens there.
Not to mention, what would be the point of a MitM when cheat engine works just fine to do the same thing. The codes have been removed from the server.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so maybe we can SPOOF the URL to redirect the Powersaves program to use a modified code XML list. One with the removed codes. What do you think about that?

I think that was suggested earlier :o but it was shot down because we can't "hash" or "decrypt" or whatever it is (excuse my little knowledge for the third time XD) so it sounds good on paper but it would be nearly impossible to do (or so I think)

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I think that was suggested earlier :o but it was shot down because we can't "hash" or "decrypt" or whatever it is (excuse my little knowledge for the third time XD) so it sounds good on paper but it would be nearly impossible to do (or so I think)
Theres nothing about hashes and whatnot in regards to this.. unless you want to talk about SSL packets, but either way, there's nothing that a MitM can do since the server still only takes script IDs, and the diancie ones, etc. are all taken out.

khalaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dude, you claimed to have that skill set 100 pages ago, and yet here you are saying the same crap wasting the two brain cells that are still firing in there.. Firstly datel doesn't get any "full" save just because the traffic happens over the network, so "making a program" (effin really??) to spoof the URL will give you a byte for byte match of the bin you already have, assuming you a) spoof the web service providing the XML and telling powersaves where to send your bin file, then the tcp service with tls encryption on the socket communication... You'll be NO further than you are today. You'd be better suited learning to write something that uses an aes ecs cypher to crypt one of your Pokemon names quadrillions of times and comparing it to the save file to find a match... Just a thought.

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
You'd be better suited learning to write something that uses an aes ecs cypher to crypt one of your Pokemon names quadrillions of times and comparing it to the save file to find a match... Just a thought.

I agree with everything you said but the part I quoted.
Unless you have the private key, it won't work as they will never match (if you're speaking about changing the key on each test, good luck with those 128 bits...)

khalaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's okay, it is likely ecb not ecs anyway

EDIT: I say that of course because using a stream cipher for a 1MB file would be awfully silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...