Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally, Datel has made it easier to get the specific Vivillon you want.

I know. It took some cloned Yveltal and lot of time on the GTS to get mine.

Maybe now I will go and evolve one of my 6 IV scatterbugs and finally get my perfect set.

Just too bad that the pokeball form isn't on there.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not for me, it just says "form 1/2/3..."

here you go:
ss (2014-04-04 at 12.24.13).png

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except that there is no way to actually rip a save from the cartridge (save from R4 save dongle) and the fact that we cannot even decrypt the save because the encyption hasn't been found. They (the hackers that actually KNOW what they are doing) know what to do, the problem is that we don't know HOW to break the encryption.

With powersaves you rip the save.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I know but its not controled

Change a full box to another region (no language)

Its not controlled as you change one by one

Just breed again with the new language?

US set can breed 12 out of 18 patterns while EU sets can breed 16 out of 18 patterns. Your country tag (SPA, JPN) is determined by which country you have in settings. Theoretically you can have multiple region 3DS with multiple games all in English.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried the region code for box 1 slot 1, Ger to UK, it still said "Ger"

You'd have to change your language from German to English or Korean or whatever and rebreed a new Vivillon if you wanted it to match. The region modifier edits data you can't see without viewing the pkx file directly.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the gourgeist codes are not working for me. Gourgeist is exactly the same before and after the codes.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just breed again with the new language?

US set can breed 12 out of 18 patterns while EU sets can breed 16 out of 18 patterns. Your country tag (SPA, JPN) is determined by which country you have in settings. Theoretically you can have multiple region 3DS with multiple games all in English.
You can't breed Vivillion patterns, the egg will always have your GeoLocation and that allows only 1 pattern, Nintendo will not check this, but Pokecheck will find out that your GeoLocation doesn't match Vivillions pattern.
It's not possible to change GeoLocation (without cheating) after you started the game.

the gourgeist codes are not working for me. Gourgeist is exactly the same before and after the codes.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/710.shtml , http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/711.shtml the different forms are just a bit bigger/smaller.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't breed Vivillion patterns, the egg will always have your GeoLocation and that allows only 1 pattern, Nintendo will not check this, but Pokecheck will find out that your GeoLocation doesn't match Vivillions pattern.
It's not possible to change GeoLocation (without cheating) after you started the game.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/710.shtml , http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/711.shtml the different forms are just a bit bigger/smaller.

Sure you can.
I bred 12 patterns using Gateway, a US 3DS, a retail copy of Pokemon Y, restarted the game and changed countries 11 times (had native Jungle on Pokemon X).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: The server has not responded in time. :(